Kaitlyn Stone - Walk With Me (The Thin Blue Thread #1) (epub, mobi) - PleX

seeders: 6
leechers: 4
Added on July 30, 2014 by itzPleXin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Kaitlyn Stone - Walk With Me (The Thin Blue Thread #1) (epub, mobi) - PleX (Size: 663.57 KB)
 Kaitlyn Stone - Walk With Me (The Thin Blue Thread #1).mobi354.11 KB
 Kaitlyn Stone - Walk With Me (The Thin Blue Thread #1).epub259.93 KB
 Kaitlyn Stone - Walk With Me (The Thin Blue Thread #1).jpg49.54 KB

Description

Description

This book is for mature readers due to the adult nature and scenes. 18+

KENNA SLOANE is running for her life. It’s the day after her eighteenth birthday and she’s escaping from the oppression and pain at the cruel hands of her stepfather and controlling mother.

An independent old soul, yet still innocent and inexperienced to the ways of the world, Kenna sets out on her own determined to bury her painful past while living with the family of her best friend and receiving minimal help from her elderly uncle - the only positive male influence during her childhood.

Kenna distracts herself with an occasional boy toy, whose sole purpose is to numb her of any feelings from her past, because the last thing this career-focused girl wants is a relationship. That is, until she’s set up with twenty-two-year-old Santa Monica cop DONOVAN ALEXANDER. It doesn’t help he’s built like a Roman Gladiator, awakening the sleeping butterflies she’s worked so hard to contain, but the feelings he stirs within her - that he can see straight into her injured soul, knowing what she needs from him to win her sheltered heart – terrifies, yet excites her at the same time.

The sort of damsel this modern-day knight in blue has been born to protect and serve, Donovan carefully pursues Kenna, sensing the need to tread lightly or she may shut down and run away. With each date they learn they have more in common than they thought – they are both trying to make right in the world that which they could not do within their own family.

Kenna surrenders to Donovan’s advances and their raw physical attraction is intense with unfolding sexual experimentation, but she still battles with the deepening emotional connection, afraid to submit control of her heart. Even with the revelation of Donovan’s own secrete burden, Kenna can’t level her walls to this kindred injured soul. She fears she is too broken for this perfect man and his TV-like family.

Donovan introduces Kenna to his exciting, but dangerous world as a rookie cop and she begins to fall helplessly in love with this commanding, but tender, witty man, and his supportive family, changing her beliefs about men to her core. Can Kenna release her heart to Donovan, surrendering her internal need to control, and walk with him in the healing light of unconditional true love before peril strikes?

Release date: July 22nd 2014

ISBN: 9781627418881

Language: English

Series: The Thin Blue Thread #1

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
663.57 KB
seeders:6
leechers:4
Kaitlyn Stone - Walk With Me (The Thin Blue Thread #1) (epub, mobi) - PleX