kali linux mini 2016.1 i386

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on January 22, 2016 by WuffAndrein Applications
Torrent verified.

kali linux mini 2016.1 i386 (Size: 30 MB)
 kali-linux-mini-2016.1-i386.iso30 MB
 kali-linux-mini-2016.1-i386.txt.sha1sum74 bytes

Description

Our Most Advanced Penetration Testing Distribution, Ever.

Kali Linux is an open source project that is maintained and funded by Offensive Security, a provider of world-class information security training and penetration testing services.
In addition to Kali Linux, Offensive Security also maintains the Exploit Database and the free online course, Metasploit Unleashed.

About the Kali Linux Distribution

Kali Linux is an open source project that is maintained and funded by Offensive Security, a provider of world-class information security training and penetration testing services. In addition to Kali Linux, Offensive Security also maintains the Exploit Database and the free online course, Metasploit Unleashed.

Kali Linux Core Developers

Mati Aharoni (muts) is the lead Kali developer, trainer and founder of Offensive Security. With over 10 years of experience as a professional penetration tester, Mati has uncovered several major security flaws and is actively involved in the offensive security arena.
forums

Devon Kearns (dookie) is an Offensive Security instructor, Kali Linux developer, the administrator of the Exploit Database, co-creator of the Metasploit Unleashed project, exploitation fanatic, and co-author of Metasploit: The Penetration Tester’s Guide.
forums

Raphaël Hertzog (buxy) is an experienced Debian developer and consultant, author of the well known Debian Administrator’s Handbook. He’s the packaging wizard in our team and manages our continuously growing development infrastructure.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
30 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
kali linux mini 2016.1 i386