Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy (2010) V0

seeders: 124
leechers: 6
Added on October 16, 2013 by mutomailin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy (2010) V0 (Size: 131 MB)
 01 Dark Fantasy.mp38.81 MB
 02 Gorgeous.mp311.15 MB
 03 Power.mp39.35 MB
 04 All Of The Lights (Interlude).mp31.79 MB
 05 All of the Lights.mp39.84 MB
 06 Monster.mp311.52 MB
 07 So Appalled.mp312.44 MB
 08 Devil In A New Dress.mp311.69 MB
 09 Runaway.mp317.6 MB
 10 Hell of a Life.mp310.32 MB
 11 Blame Game.mp315.17 MB
 12 Lost in the World.mp38.08 MB
 13 Who Will Survive in America.mp33.24 MB

Description

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is the fifth studio album by American hip hop recording artist Kanye West, released November 22, 2010, on Roc-A-Fella Records. Following a hiatus from his music career, West worked on it through a communal development that involved him and other musicians and producers contributing collectively to its music. Recording sessions took place primarily at Avex Recording Studio in Honolulu, Hawaii during 2009 to 2010. Production was handled by West and several other record producers, including Jeff Bhasker, RZA, No I.D., and Mike Dean, among others.

Noted by music writers for its varied elements, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy incorporates musical components from West's previous works, including soul, baroque, electro, and symphonic elements. The album deals with themes of excess and celebrity, with transparent lyrics expressing emotional extremes, ego, uncertainty, and references to drinking and drug use. Its subject matter also explores consumer culture, race, and the idealism of the American Dream.

The album debuted at number one on the US Billboard 200 chart, selling 496,000 copies in its first week. It spent 32 weeks on the chart and also charted within the top 10 in several other countries. My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy was promoted with free songs released through West's GOOD Fridays series and four singles, including Billboard hits "Power", "Monster", and "Runaway", and the international hit "All of the Lights". The album has been certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America and, as of July 2013, had sold 1,351,000 copies in the United States.

Upon its release, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy received rave reviews from music critics, some of whom viewed it as West's best work. Critics praised its ambitious musical range, opulent production style, and West's dichotomous themes. In their year-end lists, the album was critics' consensus pick for best album of 2010. Although its omission from the Grammy Awards' Album of the Year category was heavily criticized by the journalism community, West blamed himself for releasing Watch the Throne, his 2011 album with Jay-Z, too soon after My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy.

The album was also listed in the book 1001 Albums You Must Hear Before You Die.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
131 MB
seeders:124
leechers:6
Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy (2010) V0