Kanye West - The Life Of Pablo - 2016 (Updated 19 Track Version) m4a iTunes 256kbps

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on March 19, 2016 by Luckie14in Music > AAC
Torrent verified.

Kanye West - The Life Of Pablo - 2016 (Updated 19 Track Version) m4a iTunes 256kbps (Size: 119.49 MB)
 14 Frank's Track.m4a1.4 MB
 09 I Love Kanye.m4a1.76 MB
 15 Siiiiiiiiilver Surffffeeeeer Inte.m4a1.99 MB
 08 Freestyle 4.m4a4.29 MB
 06 Low Lights.m4a4.45 MB
 03 Father Stretch My Hands Pt. 2.m4a4.5 MB
 02 Father Stretch My Hands Pt. 1.m4a4.6 MB
 05 Feedback.m4a5.29 MB
 10 Waves.m4a6.01 MB
 19 Fade.m4a6.38 MB
 04 Famous.m4a6.43 MB
 07 Highlights.m4a6.59 MB
 18 Facts [Charlie Heat Version].m4a6.78 MB
 11 FML.m4a7.97 MB
 12 Real Friends.m4a8.18 MB
 13 Wolves.m4a9.8 MB
 01 Ultralight Beam.m4a10.45 MB
 16 30 Hours.m4a10.53 MB
 17 No More Parties In LA.m4a12.08 MB

Description

This is the updated 19 track version. All tracks were converted from my original ALAC Lossless version using iTunes, so it's quality sound with a smaller footprint. Enjoy!

Even though he rolled out his seventh studio effort The Life of Pablo last month, Kanye West has still been reworking parts of the LP, only available on Tidal.

Earlier this month, 'Ye tweeted, "excited to see my family and finish the final mixes of the Life of Pablo and keep working on Turbo Grafx 16 and Season 4 …."

Here's a running list of all the changes West has finessed for Pablo:

"Famous"

Last week, a Reddit user pointed out that the Swizz Beatz-produced cut "Famous" contained additional vocal layering for Rihanna's hook, a cover of Nina Simone's "Do What You Gotta Do." In the newly released version, the track (formerly titled "Nina Chop," per his previously shared, handwritten tracklists) finds Nina's vocals under the Sister Nancy "Bam Bam" sample. A line from the second verse -- "she be Puerto Rican day parade wavin'" == was flipped to "She in school to be a real estate agent."

Kanye West's 'The Life of Pablo': 8 Things You Should Know About His Album

"Wolves"

The hauntingly beautiful cut first made its debut during Kanye's Yeezy Season 1 show last September. The reworked version now has more prominent contributions from Roc Nation rhymer Vic Mensa and gritty singer Sia.

At his Madison Square Garden listening party for TLOP/ Yeezy Season 3 show last month, vocalist-in-hiding Frank Ocean emerged at the end of "Wolves." West also repeats the lines: "(What if Mary) "What if Mary/ (Was in the club) was in the club/ 'Fore she met Joseph with no love?/ Cover Saint in lambs' wool/ (And she was) We surrounded by/ (Surrounded by) the fuckin' wolves."

"Fixing Wolves 2day... Worked on it for 3 weeks," West had tweeted Tuesday (March 15) before the updated TLOP LP surfaced on Tidal. "Life Of Pablo is a living breathing changing creative expression.#contemporaryart"

Kanye West's Dream Team: Meet the 24 Core 'The Life of Pablo' Collaborators

"Frank's Track"

Ocean now gets his own real estate on Pablo with the self-explanatory title "Frank's Track," a 38-second standalone version of the previously mentioned "Wolves" outro from the Channel Orange singer.

http://www.billboard.com/art...-life-of-pablo-tidal-changes

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
119.49 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Kanye West - The Life Of Pablo - 2016 (Updated 19 Track Version) m4a iTunes 256kbps