Kaplan Anatomy Coloring Book (Epub) LittleFairyRG

seeders: 18
leechers: 0
Added on October 10, 2013 by ToRBoTin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Kaplan Anatomy Coloring Book (Epub) LittleFairyRG (Size: 5.89 MB)
 Kaplan Anatomy Coloring Book (Epub) LittleFairyRG.epub4.8 MB
 LittleFairyRG.png1.09 MB

Description

Paperback: 384 pages
Publisher: Kaplan Publishing; 4th Edition edition (June 7, 2011)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1419550403
ISBN-13: 978-1419550409

The best anatomy review available for students!

Learning anatomy and systems of the body is often a difficult task for students at any educational level. One effective method students often use to retain complex information is to practice the kinesthetic learning method. Students of all types medical school students, physical therapists, art students, and even yoga instructors use anatomical coloring guides to help supplement their training. With the Kaplan Medical Anatomy Coloring Book, students will benefit from realistic illustrations, key word reviews, explanatory paragraphs, and the highest level of accuracy an anatomical guide can provide.

The Kaplan Medical Anatomy Coloring Book offers medical students the opportunity to learn by coloring detailed sketches of systems of the body and pairing these illustrations with corresponding labeling exercises.

Students can also take advantage of:

Over 450 detailed and realistic medical illustrations, accompanied by labeling keys and exercises
A clear and descriptive overview of each illustration, including major features, key points, coloring guidelines, and detailed microscopic views of cells and tissues, as well as fill-in-the-blank study aids
15 chapters covering the major body systems, as well as physiological information on cells, tissues, muscles, and development
96 perforated, detailed illustrations of muscles to color in a flashcard format for simple and effective studying on-the-go
Nomina Anatomica labels, the international standard of anatomical nomenclature

Detailed, elegant, and accurate, the body system illustrations and accompanying text in this guide will prove to be a vital part of any medical student s anatomical education. With the Kaplan Medical Anatomy Coloring Book, now in its fourth edition, students will become engaged while learning and commit this anatomical knowledge to their memory for years to come!

If you download our uploads, please make sure you seed them till atleast 1:1 ratio. We all work very hard to get this stuff. We'll all greatly appreciate some help.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.89 MB
seeders:18
leechers:0

All Comments

Thank you
Thanks for the upload!
Thanks for uploading.
I Don't know what Epub. So I just converted .Epub to .PDF so i can store it on my iPad. Thanks for the Anatomy Book.