Karaoke Builder Studio 3.0.3 (Req) - KaraokeRG

seeders: 19
leechers: 1
Added on November 7, 2013 by KaraokeRGin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Karaoke Builder Studio 3.0.3 (Req) - KaraokeRG (Size: 6.51 MB)
 kbstudio.exe6.38 MB
 KBSREG.exe136.5 KB
 How to login to Kickass.to.txt849 bytes
 Instruction.txt102 bytes

Description

Karaoke Builder Studio 3.0.3

The secret is out - major karaoke CD+G companies now choose Karaoke Builder Studio as their main production tool. Now you can build karaoke tracks just like the professionals, with software which is simple to use yet includes a powerhouse of valuable tools, all ready when you need them.

Tracks created with Karaoke Builder Studio will play in any karaoke CD+G machine. Karaoke hosts can add new songs, singers can bring along their own custom-built creations, and professionals can use Karaoke Builder Studio to master unique, commercial-quality CD+G discs. Or if you just want to sing along at home with friends and family, Karaoke Builder Studio is for you!

Karaoke Builder Studio 3.0
Want to build your own karaoke tracks? You can do it with Karaoke Builder Studio, the first pro-quality CD+G creation software at an affordable price. Still the only CD+G software to let you create tracks as good as, or better than, the discs you sing along to at any karaoke event.

Karaoke Builder Player 3.0
Karaoke Builder Player 3.0 is a fast, free program for playing your CD+G and MP3+G files. Lyrics are displayed in time with the music, changing colour as the song plays - what you see in Karaoke Builder Player 3.0 is exactly what you'd see if you played the track on a CD+G machine.

install 3.0.3 KBstudio.

leave program open

run kbsreg

system reboots
All set-good to go

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.51 MB
seeders:19
leechers:1
Karaoke Builder Studio 3.0.3 (Req) - KaraokeRG

All Comments

Thanks for the link, RG
Thanks for the link! You saved my buns. Easy install.
cheers
register is not work.it's only trail file.
works on mine ok,i have win 7
Please, uploader, tell here (before downloading task) O.S. compatibility and any other hint if applicable. Thanks.
Open it by clicking on "Run as Admin..."
thanks
thank you
KBS Video How to use Karaoke Studio here