Karateka v1 0 multi5 cracked READ NFO-THETA

seeders: 5
leechers: 3
Added on December 4, 2012 by ChrisDenin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Karateka v1 0 multi5 cracked READ NFO-THETA (Size: 1.06 GB)
 !!Mreader.exe83.5 KB
 Karateka.exe1.06 GB
 Theta.nfo20.43 KB

Description

Karateka.v1.0.multi5.cracked.READ.NFO-THETAInformation:Year : 2012 Genre : Arcade (Fighting) / 3D Developer : Liquid Entertainment Publisher : D3Publisher Publication Type: pirates Language: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish Sound language: English Game Version: v1.0 Release group: THETA Description:A remake of the first game Jordan Mechner, creator of the series Prince of Persia.Karateka in players to save a kidnapped princess. "Lupim" indiscriminately, we reach the boss fight with him, we win, we go to the next level again lupim again fighting with the boss - and so to the end. In ideological terms remake will fully comply with the original source, but in terms of visual performance they have nothing in common.System Requirements:OS: Win XP, Win 7, Vista, Win 8Processor: 1.5GHz dual-coreMemory: 1000 MB RAMGraphics: ATI X1800 or betterDirectX :9.0cHard Drive: 2000 MB HD spaceSound: 44kHz stereoAdditional: Runs on Unreal Engine 3Installation Steps:1) Install the game.2) Run the game Via Shortcut.3) Block the game in your firewall.4) Play and have fun.5) Support the Developers if you like the game.

SCREENS:

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.06 GB
seeders:5
leechers:3
Karateka v1 0 multi5 cracked READ NFO-THETA

Trailer

Screenshots

Karateka v1 0 multi5 cracked READ NFO-THETA screenshot

All Comments

Works great
2012-12-22 12:35
this torrent keep giving me errors to download
Haha! The great old game Karateka reincarnated!!! Thanks!!!
splendid, thanks!
works fine on Windows 7 x64
lol! There's an endorsement for wasting bandwidth!
I played and finished the game without problem, and yes I also have an anti-virus program.
guys it doesnt work on me!the game wont run all it says "you dont have enough memory"!even i have lots of memory left!can anyone of you help me?