Kaspersky AV+IS 2014 + Activator or Patch [danhuk]

seeders: 62
leechers: 9
Added on May 13, 2014 by DANHUKin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Kaspersky AV+IS 2014 + Activator or Patch [danhuk] (Size: 444.02 MB)
 KASPERSKY ANTIVIRUS & INTERNET SECURITY 2014 + ACTIVATION [danhuk].exe444.01 MB
 Description.nfo12.41 KB

Description

ACTIVATION UPDATE:

i just tested all methods on a new installation of windows 8 pro

use Xpersky Activator

disable Self Defence
Exit KIS from Tray

Dont be Greedy!
Activate with 29/11/2014

This Activates updates and is not blocked even after restart!

Please try all Solutions when trying to activate before you assume it is not going to work! Remember if it is black listed you need to click licencing at the bottom of KIS Main Window and Delete the Key Then Follow the Steps above!

Xpersky Activator is now the only one with a key thats not Black Listed and Blocked. Dont Be Greedy Try the Keys that Expire Sooner.

I Have tested this 31/05/2014 Works Updates & after Restart is not Blocked!

Before you Rate or Comment Please Test all solutions and Keys! if the first you try Fail's!

You Need to Run as Administrator

PROOF:

Databases up to date 31/05/2014:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------
KAV
------

Kaspersky Anti-Virus provides comprehensive computer protection against known
and emerging threats, network and phishing attacks, spam, and other unwanted
content. Various functions and protection components are available as part of
Kaspersky Anti-Virus to deliver comprehensive protection.

Computer Protection

Protection components are designed to protect the computer against known and new
threats, network attacks, fraud, and spam and other unsolicited information.
Every type of threat is handled by an individual protection component.

Components can be enabled or disabled independently of one another, and their
settings can be configured.

In addition to the constant protection provided by the security components,
we recommend that you regularly scan your computer for viruses.
This is necessary in order to rule out the possibility of spreading malicious
programs that have not been discovered by protection components, for example,
because of a low security level set, or for other reasons.

To keep Kaspersky Anti-Virus up to date,
you need to update the databases and application modules used by the application.

------
KIS
------

Kaspersky Internet Security provides comprehensive computer protection against
known and new threats, network and phishing attacks, spam, and other unwanted
content. Different functions and protection components are available as part of
Kaspersky Internet Security to deliver comprehensive protection.

Computer Protection

Protection components are designed to protect the computer against known and
new threats, network attacks, fraud, and spam and other unsolicited information.
Every type of threat is handled by an individual protection component.

Components can be enabled or disabled independently of one another, and their
settings can be configured.

In addition to the constant protection provided by the security components,
we recommend that you regularly scan your computer for viruses. This is necessary
in order to rule out the possibility of spreading malicious programs that have not
been discovered by protection components, for example, because of a low security
level set, or for other reasons.

To keep Kaspersky Internet Security up to date, you need to update the databases
and software modules used by the application.

Some specific tasks that should be executed occasionally
(such as removal of traces of a user's activities in the system)
are executed using advanced tools and wizards

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Installation Information
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click Run KAV/KIS Setup

XPERSKY ACTIVATOR
-------------------

Activate Trial

When Done Open Kaspersky Settings ->Additional

Turn off Self Defence

Then Click Activator

Follow on screen Instructions

KIS PATCHER
-----------

Instruction:
✪ Pause Kaspersky Protection [Taskbar > Right Click On Kaspersky Icon > Click Pause Protection]
✪ Disable Self-Defense [Setting > Additional > Self-Defence] - Unchecked
✪ Run Your desired Kaspersky Patch as Admin & click on Patch Button
✪ Wait for "Successfully Patched" Message, Your's Product Activated.
✪ Restart Kaspersky and Resume the protection and enable Self-Defense again.

PLEASE SEED THIS TORRENT FOR AS LONG AS POSSIBLE

THANKS

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
444.02 MB
seeders:62
leechers:9
Kaspersky AV+IS 2014 + Activator or Patch [danhuk]

All Comments

Thanks but after update the key is in the blacklist
Do i Really need to hold peoples hands with this activation??

i just tested all methods on a new installation of windows 8 pro

Xpersky Activator

disable Self Defence
Exit KIS from Tray

Dont be Greedy!
Activate with 29/11/2014

This Activates updates and is not blocked even after restart!

Please try all Solutions when trying to activate before you assume it is not going to work!

i should not have to re-test this try and do something for yourselves thanks

PROOF:

Databases up to date 31/05/2014:

right soooo ..... did ANYONE actually get EITHER method (patch or activator) to work and it didn't get blocked in a day or less?
mine still active not blocked over a week and upto date working like a charm!

but you must use 29/9/14 date other wont work and only works for internet security 2014
Ok so I installed KIS from your little program which I ran as Admin. Now this is kinda where your instructions get a bit vague. After installing and I suppose to run KIS or am I suppose to hit the XPERSKY button next.

If I hit the XPERSKY button in your little program all I get is a window that pops up and says, "If you don't follow instructions it won't work". If I click ok on that window it just simply closes and nothing happens. If while it's at the screen wanting a Key and I go to settings and turn off Self Defense and then go back to push the XPERSKY button in your program I get the same window with the same message that pops up.

Now since I couldn't get the XPERSKY Activator to work I did the rest of the instructions for the patch and got it to show up with other 300 days but as soon as I updated, BLAM and it's blocked.

I'm not saying that this didn't work for you but I've seen better instructions from other people then this and even pictures with step to step on how to get it to work. Putting up more then one picture showing it works isn't helping on the semi vague instructions. Hell for all I know that XPERSKY Activate in your program isn't working correctly.

So please help me out here and try not to be angry and asking people if they need there hand held. I've installed some programs that needed special instructions to get the install right and have had no problems but they usually gave very clear instructions and even pictures of the steps.

I read on your torrent over on PirateBay that you've stated that it doesn't work anymore and I would suggest that you delete this torrent. Just incase you get people that don't read the comments.

I did how ever get ChingLiu trial reseter to work just fine with good instructions and of course pictures since the reseter was in russian and had red circles on what to do.

Maybe since it no longer works is the reason why I got that message popping up when I click on the Ok so maybe the XPERSKY Activator worked it would have been easy as pie. Anyway have a fun day.
not sure of the issue there but i shall release a fixed version

you can still use this one look in folder

C:UsersYOURUSERNAMEAppDataLocalTempAutoRunPro0

there will be a XPERSKY.EXE that is the activator

make sure the launcher app is running to get this file
Activator does NOT work or start ... patcher method does not work it gets blocked immediately after instructions are properly followed.
UPLOADER: Please listen to what people are telling you the keys are blocked! it does not matter which patch you use the keys are now blocked this no longer works.
I installed Kaspersky, ran the patch it said activated for 300+ days i then rebooted and tried to update Kasperskys virus definitions and BAM! the key is blocked etc.
Tried both activation methods... key is blocked.
click ok! then it should run

ensure you run as Admin!
Yes it is working!