kaspersky internet security for android 11 1 3 10 with serial

seeders: 4
leechers: 1
Added on November 9, 2013 by o__oin Applications > Android
Torrent verified.

kaspersky internet security for android 11 1 3 10 with serial (Size: 15.97 MB)
 kisandroid_11.1.3.10_en.apk15.93 MB
 21-09-2013 03-27-03 م.png33.27 KB

Description

Android security – to protect your devices, your data and your identity

When it comes to viruses, Internet attacks, identity theft and criminals trying to steal banking or credit card data your smartphone and tablet are just as vulnerable as your computer. Furthermore, today’s compact mobile devices are easy to lose and easy for thieves to target – so there’s an even greater risk of sensitive information falling into the wrong hands.

Kaspersky Internet Security for Android delivers Kaspersky Lab’s latest mobile security technologies – including superior anti-theft protection and Android antivirus. It’s the easy-to-use, single solution that’s optimised to protect both Android smartphones and Android tablets from Internet security threats with minimal impact on the performance of your devices.

Keep your data and your identity secure, with:

Anti-malware Protection – including Kaspersky’s latest Android antivirus technologies
Web Protection – against Internet-based attacks and phishing websites
Anti-Theft Protection – with remote access to special security features on your missing device
Privacy Protection – to control what others can see or access when they pick up your smartphone
Call & Text Filter – so your smartphone only receives the calls and texts you want to receive

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
15.97 MB
seeders:4
leechers:1
kaspersky internet security for android 11 1 3 10 with serial

All Comments

Serial is not working
APK is fine but serials don't work.
I really wont this. but I don't no I can't download it. please help me. email me - vinuraransika@gmail.com