Katie Melua - Pictures (2009) VBR

seeders: 5
leechers: 1
Added on May 11, 2013 by farth2in Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Katie Melua - Pictures (2009) VBR (Size: 67.32 MB)
 12 In My Secret Life.mp36.75 MB
 07 Scary Films.mp36.15 MB
 10 If You Were A Sail Boat.mp36.1 MB
 08 Perfect Circle.mp36.06 MB
 04 What I miss about you.mp35.89 MB
 11 Dirty Dice.mp35.62 MB
 06 What It Says On The Tin.mp35.59 MB
 09 Ghost Town.mp35.47 MB
 02 It's All In My Head.mp35.12 MB
 03 If the light go out.mp35.09 MB
 05 Spellbound.mp34.78 MB
 01 Mary Pickford.mp34.68 MB
 Katie Melua - Pictures.jpg37.69 KB

Description

Katie Melua - Pictures

Year 2009

Tracks
1. Mary Pickford
2. Its All in My Head
3. If the Lights Go Out
4. What I Miss About You
5. Spellbound
6. What It Says on the Tin
7. Scary Films
8. Perfect Circle
9. Ghost Town
10. If You Were a Sailboat
11. Dirty Dice
12. In My Secret Life

I've been a Katie Melua fan for a while now. I have to say, this is my favorite of her 3 full studio albums. Technically, this is not a new Katie Melua album, but it's new to the States. Kudos to her record company for putting it out here and at such a low price. It's so much better than having to plunk down extra money for the import.
I hear a noticeable difference on this album from her previous two. Katie has grown - vocally, musically and lyrically. Her voice is perfect; she sings impeccably. If I'm not mistaken, all the tracks on this album are original songs except for Katie's bold and beautiful cover of Leonard Cohen's "In My Secret Life".
Several songs stand out for me: "If the Lights Go Out" - a jingly/jangly Pop song about the end of the world. Reminds me of 10,000 Maniacs "Like the Weather" - a song about clinical depression done with a Pop sensibility. "What I Miss About You" is an awesome anti-breakup song. Lyrically, I am reminded of Alanis Morissette but musically, I hear Brandi Carlile. The lyrics are cold but Katie's voice is warm and flows with deep emotion. I'd hate to be the guy on the other end of that song. And how about, "If You Were a Sailboat" a deeply poetic love song.
Katie Melua is an artist with longevity - her UK career proves that. Pictures is the next chapter in what will be a long journey for a very talented and gifted artist.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
67.32 MB
seeders:5
leechers:1
Katie Melua - Pictures (2009) VBR