Katie Melua - Secret Symphony (2012) VBR

seeders: 11
leechers: 7
Added on May 13, 2013 by farth2in Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Katie Melua - Secret Symphony (2012) VBR (Size: 55.76 MB)
 07 Nobody Knows You When You're Down and Out.mp36.86 MB
 08 The Cry of the Lone Wolf.mp35.9 MB
 11 Secret Symphony.mp35.62 MB
 01 Gold in Them Hills.mp35.25 MB
 10 The Walls of the World.mp35.15 MB
 05 Forgetting All My Troubles.mp34.93 MB
 03 The Bit That I Don't Get.mp34.83 MB
 02 Better Than a Dream.mp34.73 MB
 09 Heartstrings.mp34.31 MB
 06 All over the world.mp34.18 MB
 04 Moonshine.mp33.95 MB
 Katie Melua - Secret Symphony.jpg49.09 KB

Description

Katie Melua - Secret Symphony

Year 2012

Tracks
1. Gold in Them Hills
2. Better Than a Dream
3. The Bit That I Don't Get
4. Moonshine
5. Forgetting All My Troubles
6. All Over the World
7. Nobody Knows You When You're Down and Out
8. The Cry of the Lone Wolf
9. Heartstrings
10. The Walls of the World
11. Secret Symphony

The newest Katie CD harkens back to her earlier stuff. It's like the long-awaited return of an old friend you thought you had lost. Although I personally liked her 4th CD "House", I can see why many Katie fans did not. To me, "House" had a carnival feel to it and was a departure from her jazzier material. Btw, I hate carnivals. Anyway, producer Mike Batt is back to right the ship. The optimistic "Gold In Them Hills" kicks off the CD nicely, and I had a feeling this CD was going to be a nice listen. I was not disappointed. After the next 2 songs, "Better Than a Dream", and "Bit That I Don't Get" I thought this could be my 2nd favorite Kaite CD (it's tough to surpass her debut). Like the other reviewer said, there are no fillers here. It' a beautiful collection of songs that wraps up nicely with 2 fine ballads "Walls of the World" and the title track "Secret Symphony", which evokes the same intoxicating feel of "Lilac wine". Ok, so I'll be the first to say it - the CD cover is nicely done too. Katie doesn't need to look pretty on the album cover to sell CDs, but it sure doesn't hurt. Incidently, I downloaded "House" rather than buy the CD because her photo on the CD cover was not something I enjoyed looking at. Conversely, Secret Symphony = great album cover, great CD!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
55.76 MB
seeders:11
leechers:7
Katie Melua - Secret Symphony (2012) VBR