Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl [2008][SkidVid_XviD] [skirgsk]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on October 14, 2008 by in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl [2008][SkidVid_XviD] [skirgsk] (Size: 48.41 MB)
 Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl [2008][SkidVid]_XviD.avi47.99 MB
 Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl.jpg97.25 KB
 ScreenShots.jpg326.63 KB
 Video Info.txt1.17 KB

Description

KATY PERRY - I KISSED A GIRL [2008][SkidVid_XviD], single/video released UK July 30th 2008.
Disc rip, no logos, edited and encoded 1000x556 XviD
ScreenShots included in file.
'I Kissed A Girl' is the second single from Katy Perry's album 'One Of The Boys' produced by Dr. Luke. Perry says it is "about the magical beauty of a woman". On June 26th 2008, the song topped the Billboard Hot 100 chart, becoming the 1000th chart-topper of the Rock Era. It also topped the Canadian Hot 100 and Australian ARIA Singles Chart, and reached No.4 in the UK's Top 40.
A music video for the song was released on May 16th 2008, on Perry's personal website and on MySpace. The video directed by Kinga Burza features a Moulin Rouge and burlesque-type setting with scenes containing Katy, along with many other flamboyantly-dressed women, dancing to the song. Eventually she wakes up next to a male companion, Katy's good friend, Shwayze band member and LA celebrity DJ Skeet Skeet.
More of my audio/video releases, including the album 'One Of The Boys' and the 'Ur So Gay' video from the album, can be found can be found at:
Or on this site, by simply clicking on the name
Enjoy, skirgsk.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
48.41 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl [2008][SkidVid_XviD] [skirgsk]

All Comments

sexy vid