Katy Perry-Teenage Dream-x264-2010-MVcl

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on September 6, 2010 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080pDVDRipScreener

Katy Perry-Teenage Dream-x264-2010-MVcl (Size: 35.27 MB)
 Katy_Perry-Teenage_Dream-x264-2010-MVcl.mkv35.26 MB
 Katy_Perry-Teenage_Dream-x264-2010-MVcl.nfo5.45 KB
 Katy_Perry-Teenage_Dream-x264-2010-MVcl.sfv271 bytes

Description

SCREENSHOTS:

http://bayimg.com/maOmoaACM

The music video for "Teenage Dream" was filmed in Santa Barbara in July 2010, and was directed by Yoann Lemoine.Perry planned the concept along with the songwriters during the sessions. Pictures from the shoot feature Perry kneeling in the sand looking at a man (played by Josh Kloss) wearing speedos, while others show her kissing the man in a hotel pool. She commented about the filming on her Twitter, saying, "That's a wrap for Teenage Dream! So gorgeous In my hometown. I got to cast all my friends in the new music vid for Teenage Dream = amazing insanity." Perry was interviewed online viawhere she talked about the music video. She said,

"It is gonna be completely different from 'California Gurls.' With 'Teenage Dream' you'll see a very raw, almost vulnerable `side] ... I had to wear so many less layers of makeup. I had to make out with a boy which was very traumatizing, I was kind of mean to him. I would be the one to call cut because I was like, 'oh I cant do this!' I feel so horrible. But I know it's a job. [Russell and me] understand what our work is."

A lyric video with pictures was uploaded to Perry'saccount on July 26, 2010. A 30-second snippet was released on August 5, 2010. The clip showed Perry in a montage through locations of Santa Barbara, including riding a late 1960s white BMW BMW New Class convertible, kissing her love interest and dancing on the beach with her friends. James Dinh of MTV said the teaser resonated with the song's feel-good melody. The video premiered on MTV on August 10, 2010 at 8:00pm ET. Its UK premiere was at 10:45pm on ITV2.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
35.27 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Katy Perry-Teenage Dream-x264-2010-MVcl

Trailer

All Comments

awesome song
2011-04-25 16:23