Keeping Cameron (Whithowe Forest Pack #3) (MM) by Violet Joicey-Cowen [wee_wiwie]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on August 13, 2015 by wee_wiwiein Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Keeping Cameron (Whithowe Forest Pack #3) (MM) by Violet Joicey-Cowen [wee_wiwie] (Size: 490.58 KB)
 Keeping Cameron (Whithowe Forest Pack #3) by Violet Joicey-Cowen.epub490.58 KB

Description

My UTorrent is always deleting my torrents after a few days or so, it's hard to keep manually dragging my torrents to seed it.
If it's out of seed, do PM me and I'll seed for you. I don't take new request through pm though. Appreciate your understanding.

Pain from his past caused wolf-shifter Cameron Makenzie to panic and reject his mate, Bobby Wyndham, when they first met. The moment he realised what he had done he was heartbroken and spent months longing for his fated mate.

After Bobby claims Cameron, things are still not right. More consequences of Michaelson and his pet doctor's machinations come out when Cameron and Bobby discover a young shifter going through his first change by the lake late one night.

There isn't enough trust between them for their fragile bond to survive what comes, and the mates are set adrift. Cameron is lost inside his own head, and Bobby is left alone to deal with three shifter kids who have become their responsibility. The only time Cameron now responds to Bobby is each night in their bed. How long will Bobby be able to cope with everything before it all becomes too much? And will Cameron ever be the same again?

Help me seed if you can. Enjoy ~

**Requested by ILVMommaSmutt4907

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
490.58 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Keeping Cameron (Whithowe Forest Pack #3) (MM) by Violet Joicey-Cowen [wee_wiwie]