Keeping Up With The Kardashians S11E08 The Big Launch HDTV-MegaTV

seeders: 1402
leechers: 95
Added on January 17, 2016 by MegaTVin TV
Torrent verified.

Keeping Up With The Kardashians S11E08 The Big Launch HDTV-MegaTV (Size: 484.93 MB)
 Keeping.Up.With.The.Kardashians.S11E08.The.Big.Launch.HDTV-MegaTV.mp4484.93 MB

Description

Release Date:
01/10/15
Air Date:
01/10/15

INFO:
Kourtney isn't ready for a big product launch in New York City, which gets the attention of her sisters. Meanwhile, a very pregnant Kim accidentally upsets her best friend Jonathan; and Kylie receives some sisterly advice about making the most out of her newfound opportunities.

Please seed & thumbs up.

-MegaTV

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
484.93 MB
seeders:1402
leechers:95

Screenshots

Keeping Up With The Kardashians S11E08 The Big Launch HDTV-MegaTV screenshot

All Comments

Thanks
perfect, thanks
thank you megatv again for all the kardashian shows. love them!
its pretty simple.......if you don't like this show then why download it.....i come on here to see if the quality of the audio and video is good...thanks for the downloads...x
No, people come to the comments to see if the torrent is worth downloading. If if the torrent works, then you don't need to know the quality as it's usually a part of the description. Unless there's like crackling in the audio or something.
which is exactly why people comment and as per the moderators on the site who advised that comments are only for audio/video quality purposes. Hence why I reported your comment.
thx
I just came to read the comments and see if people actually downloaded this garbage.