Kenrick Cleveland - Magical Objection Mastery

seeders: 8
leechers: 5
Added on January 10, 2015 by Gromsterin Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

Kenrick Cleveland - Magical Objection Mastery (Size: 456.86 MB)
 Magical Objection Mastery 7B.mp343.78 MB
 Magical Objection Mastery 8A.mp343.74 MB
 Magical Objection Mastery 8B.mp342.18 MB
 Magical Objection Mastery 6A.mp332.29 MB
 Magical Objection Mastery 5A.mp331.43 MB
 Magical Objection Mastery 6B.mp331.21 MB
 Magical Objection Mastery 5B.mp330.1 MB
 Magical Objection Mastery 1A.mp329.26 MB
 Magical Objection Mastery 1B.mp327.15 MB
 Magical Objection Mastery 3A.mp325.33 MB
 Magical Objection Mastery 3B.mp324.49 MB
 Magical Objection Mastery 2B.mp321.3 MB
 Magical Objection Mastery 2A.mp320.51 MB
 Magical Objection Mastery 4A.mp319.82 MB
 Magical Objection Mastery 7A.mp317.92 MB
 Magical Objection Mastery 4B.mp315.63 MB
 Magical Objection Mastery.pdf745.98 KB

Description

Audio CDs in MP3 / English: MP3, 128 kb/s (1 ch) | Duration: 08:45:18 | ISBN-10: N/A | + PDF Guide | 456 MB
Genre: Psychology / Business

"Introducing Magical objection Mastery... Discover How To Instantly Increase Your Sales, Your Closing Percentage And Your Confidence By Getting Our Series On How to Eliminate objections With Ease.."

Yes! You may have met a natural persuader and marveled at their ability to blast away objections. But how surprised would you be to learn that by using and practicing a specific set of skills, you can easily become even more persuasive than them?

You've been there before. You get to THAT point when you ask for the sale and the objections come rolling out: I want to think it over...
I can't afford it...
I'm not comfortable making the decision right now...
I have to talk it over with my wife/husband/partner/lawyer/accountant/shrink...
I want to check out the competition...
I'm happy with my current service provider...
I can save money by doing it myself...
It's too expensive...
I'd like to get someone with more experience...

WHATEVER

No matter how (seemingly) sensible, murderously brutal or beyond silly the objections... there you are again, pummeled by the "yeah buts"... just a melted blob on the floor, curled up in the fetal position.

Or maybe you try one of those 'canned responses'... "don't think of it as an expense, think of it as an investment!". Uh-huh. No matter how true that may be, it's such an unsophisticated, overused 'comeback', that it seldom sways your prospect. In fact, they've heard that one so many times before, it just makes you look more like everybody else... nobody special... certainly not one who gets the sale.
NOT ANY MORE...

You can easily learn to be a verbal Houdini... use your words to quickly and effortlessly bend, twist and steer your way out of the most locked down, boxed in objections... -- *Click!* -- just like that!
And Get The Sale!!

Now is the time to learn a specific set of skills that will give you such astonishing, adept control... that when you come up against objections - in sales or in personal relationships -- you'll have the ability and finesse to easily turn their resistance to your advantage and verbally contort, twist, tango, tap dance, "float like a butterfly, sting like a bee"... and melt away their objections!

Having lost the sale to objections before, I'm sure you can see the value that this skill -- and the unshakeable confidence that it naturally gives -- would bring to your life.

You may have read books and articles on how to handle objections. Typically they list off some canned responses or vague strategies like "counter objections with more benefits". And sometimes even comebacks that may offend or insult the other person. Yep, your competition has read them too.

If you can figure out how to use them, occasionally they work. Often they don't. And sometimes they backfire!

You see, generally they tell you to meet the objection "head on". Let me ask you... how does it feel to hit a solid wall head on? Not so good, right...?

I see it in a radically different light. I've researched, field tested and mapped out "24 doorways into the mind". If one door has been slammed shut -- No Problem! I'll find another one, wide open with a welcome mat... and you can easily learn how to do that too.

What that means is, although the sales books out there are telling you to meet an objection head on (and smash into a closed door)... what I will teach you to do is forget about the door your prospect has slammed shut (and has a pit bull guarding!) -- and step right through another open door... around, over, above or below.

And the best part? You'll easily learn how to get the prospect to actually tell you the best door to use!
Sound a bit esoteric and out there?
Let me give you an example...

Back in 1984 Ronald Reagan was running for a second term as U.S. President, against Walter Mondale. Things weren't going so well for Reagan in the popularity poles. Mondale and the press were making a big issue of his (advanced) age.

You may remember this. Analysts to this day credit these TWO SENTENCES during the second debate, with winning the election for Reagan. When disparagingly asked about his age, Reagan replied:"I want you to know that also I will not make age an issue of this campaign. I am not going to exploit for political purposes my opponent's youth and inexperience".
* Instant Mental Whiplash *

Mondale was certain he had Reagan boxed into a corner by making age a solid objection to him being fit and "with it" enough for another four years as President. Reagan could certainly not deny he was old at 73 years... in other words, he couldn't nail the objection "head on".

Instead, with congenial spirit and without missing a beat, Reagan twisted it and turned his age into an advantage AND Mondale's younger age into a disadvantage. Wham! Mondale was left stuttering and speechless... completely impotent.

That's a demonstration of combining just two of the powerful and proven 24 techniques you'll learn to instantly eliminate objections.

Twenty four different ways to handle any -- and every -- objection. Wouldn't you like to have that finesse and power? Just one, or two sentences takes you from "I'll think it over..." to "How can I get started?".

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
456.86 MB
seeders:8
leechers:5