Kevin J. Anderson Plus Others- A Fantastic Holiday Season - The Gift Of Stories Volume 2{^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on December 17, 2015 by Wildwielderin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Kevin J. Anderson Plus Others- A Fantastic Holiday Season - The Gift Of Stories Volume 2{^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub (Size: 392.81 KB)
 Kevin J. Anderson Plus - A Fantastic Holiday Season - The Gift Of Stories Volume 2.epub392.81 KB

Description

Any problem with my uploads, or if they need re-seeding, please PM me - I rarely if ever get time to look at comments on my torrents,
but I will ALWAYS respond to Private Messages on the same day:)

2014 - English - Anthology - EPub

’Tis the Season—for 14 more magical, macabre and merry tales to make your Holidays … Fantastic! Gingerbread houses, caroling carolers, brightly trimmed trees, big family dinners, pristine snowfalls … the familiar pleasures of the season. But what better pleasure is there than a good holiday story? So open this winter solstice sampler and indulge in funny festive fantasies, nightmares before Christmas, and stunning space-age celebrations … these stories will warms hearts and minds like a blazing Yule log. Fantastic Holiday Stories by Kevin J. Anderson, Mercedes Lackey, Mike Resnick, Kristine Kathryn Rusch, Jonathan Maberry, Eric James Stone, Nina Kiriki Hoffman., Quincy J Allen, Ken Scholes, Sam Knight, David Boop, Heather Graham, Brad R. Torgersen, Patricia Briggs

A KAT Trusted Fiction Elite Uploader

Thanks to Original Uploader if not me:)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
392.81 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Kevin J. Anderson Plus Others- A Fantastic Holiday Season - The Gift Of Stories Volume 2{^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub