KEYS for ESET, Kaspersky, Avast, Dr.Web, Avira [March 27] (2016) [SadeemPC]

seeders: 122
leechers: 11
Added on March 29, 2016 by SadeemPCin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

KEYS for ESET, Kaspersky, Avast, Dr.Web, Avira [March 27] (2016) [SadeemPC] (Size: 1.25 MB)
 KEYS for ESET, Kaspersky, Avast, Dr.Web, Avira [March 27] (2016) [SadeemPC].zip1.25 MB

Description

KEYS for ESET, Kaspersky, Avast, Dr.Web, Avira [March 27] (2016)

Collection of keys for popular antivirus software: ESET NOD32, Kaspersky, Avast, Dr.Web, Avira!

Installation Instructions:

ESET NOD32

For 4-8 version
1. Open the main window of ESET
2. Press the key combination "Ctrl + U", which will open a window "license Information".
3. Enter user Name (Username) and Password (Password)
4. Then click "OK"

For 9 version
1. Open the antivirus window by clicking in the lower right corner of the screen with the left mouse button on the icon ESET.
2. Select the "help and support" and click "Activate product".
3. Copy the 20 digit license key in format XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX.
4. Insert the key in the special field of antivirus and click "Activate".
Note: "username and password", which is used to activate 4-8 version can be converted into a license key and use to activate 9 version. To do this, go to the website
https://my.eset.com/convert

fill out the fields and get the generated key.

Kaspersky
KIS/KAV 2012-2013
1. Go to the menu "license Management", it is in the lower right corner of the main window antivirus. Then remove the current key by clicking on the red x next to its description. Then click the "Enter activation code"
2. In the next window, enter one of these activation codes:
- 3G79H-74355-DBPC8-4VX4Y
- BR64D-DPWME-41E31-XDMY4
- YY15F-TUMV3-6RPPK-2KV3Q
- 22222-22222-22222-2222U
Next, unplug your computer from the Internet (you can just pull out the network cable from the system unit)
Then click "Next"
3. Once antivirus could not connect to the server on the Internet, it will display a window in which You need to click the "Browse" button. In the window that appears, you must select the appropriate key file. Then click "Next"
4. If everything was done correctly, You should see information about successful activation.

Avast
For Windows XP
1. Disable self-protection module and replace the license file at the address
2. For avast! 5: "C:Documents and SettingsAll UsersApplication DataAlwil SoftwareAvast5"
2. For avast! 6 - 10: "C:Documents and SettingsAll UsersApplication DataAVAST SoftwareAvast"
3. Enable self-protection module avast!

For Windows Vista, 7, 8
1. Disable self-protection module and replace the license file at the address
2. For avast! 5: "C:ProgramDataAlwil SoftwareAvast5"
2. For avast! 6 - 10: "C:ProgramDataAVAST SoftwareAvast"
3. Enable self-protection module avast!

avast! Free Antivirus 5 - 10
1. Right-click the tray icon, and select "registration Information"
2. Locate and tap the "Offline Registration"
3. Now click "Enter license code"
4. Insert the key into the form field and click "ok"

Dr.Web
1. On the taskbar in the system tray, near the clock, find and click on the icon of the antivirus.
2. In the menu that appears, select "License or license Manager > license Manager".
3. In the resulting window You'll see information about the current license, then click on the "Get new license" > "Other types of activation > Specify the path to the file on disk" and click "Next".
4. You will see in the program window information about a successful license activation. Click the "finish" button
5. The updated key can now close the window of the license Manager.

Avira
1. Open the program window and select the menu item "help"
2. In the drop-down menu select "license Management"
3. In the opened window looking for the words "I already have a valid license file"
4. Click on the link "license file"
5. Show the program where lies the key.
6. Rejoice in the successful activation.

=============================

=============================

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.25 MB
seeders:122
leechers:11
KEYS for ESET, Kaspersky, Avast, Dr.Web, Avira [March 27] (2016) [SadeemPC]

All Comments

kaspersky keys didnt work for me at all tried every code
Thanks for all the KETS for ESET
Thanks for all the advice, I know what to do now. The online reviews by the way, are generally useless for this type of product, because you can properly assess them only after a few months of use -- which the reviewers don't do.
thanks
thank you
Mantap
Hey can you provide me with some ESET smart security keys .
I've been using Kaspersky for the last few years (paid). Which of AVG, Avast, and Avira does anyone prefer? Is any one of them a real dog, to be avoided?
I personally have been using Avast for years without problem but in more recent years i have noticed it can be quite resource heavy on the system. I have used AVG for a month or two and found it the same as Avast but a little less resource heavy i believe.
Thanks for the input. I do like Kaspersky, mostly because I hardly ever notice it's there, it does its job with being intrusive. Hardly ever reports a false positive. I found ESET to be the opposite, always in your face. So just looking to maybe switch to a "free" one for a while ;-)
u r insane..no one beat kaspersky
I like it, but it's hard to use it for free compared with the others.
If not Kaspersky, then use ESET SS. Best Slovak AV.
Kaspersky paid is really good imo.
Also 360 Total Security is THE BEST free antivirus imo.I have been using it for over 2 years and its amazing. Not one infection yet
In my experience Kaspersky is the best. For an alternative try ESET Smart Security.
I've asked IT people from a few data centers that I've been to and they all use avast free. They said it has caught everything they come across even the viruses they create to test it. AVG is really bad. You shouldn't pay for it. Just search for serials on youtube if you're that determined to use AVG. But do whatever you want