KeyShot Materials Collection by llexandro

seeders: 0
leechers: 3
Added on June 27, 2016 by llexandroin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

KeyShot Materials Collection by llexandro (Size: 8.42 GB)
 Backplates.zip429.84 MB
 downloads.zip8.89 MB
 Environments.zip194.24 MB
 read me.txt2.29 KB
 Sorensen Leather.zip5.74 GB
 textures.zip2.05 GB

Description

KeyShot Materials Collection

this is a collection of all my material for keyshot. 50% is made by me and 50% be collected from the web

this collection have only pictures include - this be very much seamless textures which be made mostly by

me, environments as 360 crad and 180 crad view sky and clouds pictures, a collection of dark backgrounds

in 3000 x 1688 HD (which I use often as ground plates or backgrounds) and some normal sky and cloud walls.

also there is a huge .zip file with the completely Sorensen Leather collection which is some of the best

KeyShot materials available in the KeyShot Cloud - when you don't need this then cancel in your torrent

app the download from this two .zip files:

"Downloads"

"Sorensen Leather"

but please remember, the creator from the "Sorensen Leather" have used very large and detailed textures

in up to 8000 x 8000 pixel resolution and you need some days when you want import them from the Cloud.

when you want use them then extract the .zip inside the "Textures" folder.

how to install:

first extract the "Backplates.zip", "Downloads.zip" and "Environments.zip" do NOT change the folders

names or the structure !!! then open the "Textures" folder and extract the "Textures.zip" inside and for

the case you have also the "Sorensen Leather.zip" also inside the "Textures" folder - there do also NOT

change the folder names or structure.

then grab the 4 folders and copy them inside the KeyShot Materials Direction - C:UsersPublicDocuments

or where ever you have stored them - existing folders merge with the new ones - I have removed all standard

files from this collection but for the worst case overwrite or skip them - that's your decission.

the "Sorensen Leather" materials find you later in KeyShot in the "Downloads" direction but you can move

them in any other direction if you like this - "Leather" for example.

all the seamless textures can be used to create own new materials and you can upload them to the KeyShot

Cloud when you think they be good enough.

best wishes, llexandro

for more free material you can go here: http://llexandro.deviantart.com/gallery/

fore more than 450 free animations here: http://darcsider1.deviantart.com/gallery/

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.42 GB
seeders:0
leechers:3
KeyShot Materials Collection by llexandro