Kick Ass 2010 TS XVID-PrisM

seeders: 3
leechers: 1
Added on April 29, 2010 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Kick Ass 2010 TS XVID-PrisM (Size: 1.33 GB)
 Kick.Ass.2010.TS.XVID-PrisM.avi1.32 GB
 Release info.txt2.81 KB
 sample.avi13.62 MB
 Torrent downloaded from AhaShare.com.txt59 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt47 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from extratorrent.com.txt48 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Kingdom-KVCD.net.txt52 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from thepiratebay.org.txt48 bytes

Description

Love for All and Sharing is the first step to solving all the problems of humanity.

Websites I want to share.

http://www.shareintl.org/

http://www.lightmiddleway.comThank you very much

No credit for me...credit to EVERYONE for sharing

http://thepiratebay.org/user/raymondhome/

PLOT

Dave Lizewski is an unnoticed high school student and comic book fan who one day decides to become a super-hero, even though he has no powers, training or meaningful reason to do so.

IMDb RATING: 8.5/10 (20,956 votes)

Video Specifications:::

Format:::::::::::::::::::MPEG-4 Visual

Codec::::::::::::::::::::XVID

Duration:::::::::::::::::1Hour 50Minutes

Overall Bitrate::::::::::1704Kbps

Width::::::::::::::::::::720

Height:::::::::::::::::::304

Frame Rate:::::::::::::::23,976fps

Size:::::::::::::::::::::1.32GB

Video Source:::::::::::::Original Source Files. Thnx Bro!!!

Audio Specifications:::

Format:::::::::::::::::::Mpeg Audio

Bitrate::::::::::::::::::128KB/s MP3 48.000Khz

Audio Source:::::::::::::IMAGiNE Line Thnx

PrisM Notes::::::::::::

1stly thnx to lynks for fixing the angle once again. well had some right fun with this, encoded it ALOT of times, seriously this just been a pain the arse. programs kept crashing, then script kept failing etc etc, anyway finally! encoded it, changed colors quite much, reducing yellow, increasing cyan slightly and the red slightly, increased brightness and added some video denoise, added slight contrast, didn't want to add to much to it because in dark scenes it was really dark, so didnt add to much, so video was done then it was audio, crackman done the sync, but was in sync 1st half, but 2nd half kept going out, so i send

audio back to him for another resync, once again it was oos, etc anyway after trying it 200 times he reinstalled some shit and then resynced and now it is in sync just wonderful, so, any of you moaning fuckers bitch please just stfu and apreciate the work gone into it because it's been a right pain. movie compressed

really well, hence only 1.32gb, also sorry on delay really didn't want it to take this long so our apologies DVDR Will come soon.

credit PrisM & to all the people who made it possible for me to share this with everyone...especially EVERYONE involve in the production of the movie...IF YOU LIKE IT...BUY IT :)

UPLOAD DEDICATED TO redchaos2354, Motley Crue, jdpennington, BADASS, W1ck3d1nt3ntz, ceo54, DaRkReAlM, ghostman, karakurachow, megaplay, Emery1337x, SaM, geordieboy1979, timamirrockdude, Noir, Shedevil, bone111, JorgeMontana, BlueLady, xxxUniversalAbsurdityxxx, mc68, TheFalcon007, pardeep333, X, DR67, DiNGiE, xclusive666, pro2kon, EMUworld & many, many more & to all the awesome people who are sharing (ALL THE UPLOADERS, THE RIPPERS, THE SCENE GROUPS, ETC, THE WHOLE P2P COMMUNITY)***wish i could list everyone***Thank you very much everyone & i mean EVERYONE even the CRITICIZERS :)

*****help what we can with others in need...the world is ONE big family*****

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.33 GB
seeders:3
leechers:1
Kick Ass 2010 TS XVID-PrisM

Trailer

All Comments

not bad considering...