KickassTorrents App version 1.1.5 No Ads Apk ~CM~

seeders: 10
leechers: 0
Added on July 16, 2013 by collectormanin Applications > Android
Torrent verified.

KickassTorrents App version 1.1.5 No Ads Apk ~CM~ (Size: 2.96 MB)
 KickassTorrents version 1.1.5 ADS Removed.apk2.95 MB
 info.txt1.51 KB

Description

KickassTorrents App No Ads Apk ( NO ROOT NEEDED)

Current version as of 7/16/2013

Description:

Search and download the best torrent files with one of the most popular
torrent sharing communities – KickassTorrents (KAT).

The application provides a convenient interface to KickassTorrents
web-site (http://kickass.to), but can be also used separately as torrent client app.
You can easily manage all your downloads, customize search requests using special filters and
also add links to torrent files manually.

This is the initial version of the application. Thank you very much for all your "excellent" reviews
and the supporting words! We are really appreciate it!
If you have any problems with the app, instead of rating 3 or less stars,
write to us, and we''ll do our best to assist you! We are always open for new improvements,
but giving us bad ratings you won’t speed up the work on the project, rather the opposite – an application
with low rating causes no desire to continue working on it.
We would be grateful to you for any suggestions (questions, bug reports) to our e-mail: kickasstorrentsapp@gmail.com

Please, note: the application executes successfully on devices with ARM processors only.
The app contains ads.
Kickass is not a tracker and hosts no content, it only provides the access to already available torrents
in a same way as Google and other search engines do.

Source Info Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ph.kat.torrentclient&hl=en

This torrent and Removal of Ads was made by me "collectorman223"

!!PLEASE SEED!! and ENJOY ;7)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.96 MB
seeders:10
leechers:0
KickassTorrents App version 1.1.5 No Ads Apk ~CM~

All Comments

Where is new link for android app?
Yesss thanks sir
Great app but I gave it the thubms down because because it is the older and outdated version. There is now version 2.1 that was updated 12/13.

As for the ads, install and use "Lucky Patcher" and it will remove the ads on any app in your android.
You DONT thumb down a torrent because it is outdated!!
The uploader uploaded this to share with other people on here and you just gave him a -1 in REP points.
Leave a comment that says this app is outdated and add a torrent link to the new torrent instead of hitting the thumbs down button.
At least I explained why I gave the thumbs down regarding this torrent UNLIKE the other 4 who did so without an explanation. You make it seem as if I INTENTIONALLY attempted to give the uploader a -1 rep point. If you would have pm'd me, I could have both edited my comment and have contacted a mod to reverse that thumbs down.
Thank you soooo much! I was confused when I got the invasive ads off of play store and missed this version, very greatful!
evn workin on CELKON A87
It's your phone service, not the app
I'm having the same issue also. No matter what I'm on phone data or 2 seperate WiFi signals nothing
that was funny im Leechering cracked kickass apk on official kat.cm absolutelly
thanks
thanks....good torrent app.
Press the "..." Menu button in top right corner>Settings> Downloads Folder>*navigate to your desired folder* LONG PRESS THE FOLDER TO SELECT IT. took me a while to figure that out too lol