Kid Ramos & Bob Corritore - 2012 - The Phoenix Blues Sessions (Limited Edition) [mp3@320]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 18, 2016 by miok2cupin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Kid Ramos & Bob Corritore - 2012 - The Phoenix Blues Sessions (Limited Edition) [mp3@320] (Size: 105.94 MB)
 01 - Np More Doggin'.mp310.44 MB
 02 - Long Time Coming.mp311.43 MB
 03 - Aw Shucks Baby.mp37.31 MB
 04 - Possum Up A Tree.mp38.95 MB
 05 - Natural Ball.mp36.25 MB
 06 - I Held My Baby Last Night.mp39.68 MB
 07 - Baby Don't You Tear My Clothes.mp36.85 MB
 08 - Snakes Crawls At Night.mp310.85 MB
 09 - Talkin' About You.mp36.4 MB
 10 - Nappy's Driftin' Blues.mp319.01 MB
 Kid Ramos & Bob Corritore - 2012 - The Phoenix Blues Sessions (Limited Edition) [mp3@320].txt1.62 KB
 Back.jpg1.38 MB
 CD.jpg1.25 MB
 Digipak Inside.jpg2.33 MB
 Digipak Outside.jpg2.39 MB
 Front.jpg1.42 MB
 Kid Ramos & Bob Corritore - Phoenix Blues Sessions.log12.1 KB

Description

Ripped from original CD with Exact Audio Copy.
Art & Rip log included. All tracks are Properly tagged with art embedded in tag.

Kid Ramos & Bob Corritore

2012 - The Phoenix Blues Sessions

(Limited Edition) [mp3@320]

Kid Ramos

Kid Ramos at the 2008 San Francisco Blues Festival

Wikipedia:
Kid Ramos (born January 13, 1959) is an American electric blues and blues rock guitarist, singer and songwriter. Ramos has released four solo albums since 1995 on Black Top and Evidence Records. He has worked with James Harman, Roomful of Blues, the Big Rhythm Combo, The Fabulous Thunderbirds, The Mannish Boys, Bobby Jones and Los Fabulocos.

Bob Corritore

Bob Corritore at The Rhythm Room Phoenix, AZ. 2011

Wikipedia:
Bob Corritore (born September 27, 1956) is an American electric blues harmonicist, songwriter and record producer. He received a Blues Music Award in 2011 for his collaborative album, Harmonica Blues, and been involved in a number of recordings in the last three decades, both as a solo performer and with other musicians.

The Phoenix Blues Sessions (Limited Edition)

Artist: Kid Ramos & Bob Corritore
Title: The Phoenix Blues Sessions (Limited Edition)
Format: Album, CD, Limited Edition
Release Date: 2012
Label: Southwest Musical Arts Foundation Records
Catalog: SWMAF 10
ASIN: B00AIMIZL6
Genre: Blues, Electric Blues
Duration: 41:00

10 tracks with ace guitarist Kid Ramos & Harmonica master Bob Corritore, and featured Phoenix vocalists Nappy Brown, Chief Schabuttie Gillame, Henry Gray, and Big Pete Pearson. This set was put together to assist Kid Ramos with his doctor bills following his cancer diagnosis. A Rare collection.

Kid Ramos and Bob Corritore collaborated on 4 powerful studio recording sessions in Phoenix from the late 1990's to early 2000's. These sessions were built around some great vocalists: Henry Gray, Nappy Brown, Big Pete Pearson, and Chief Schabuttie Gilliame. The Kid / Corritore combination would seamlessly interweave their characteristic musical backing around each singer's style and each song's assignment. Compiled for the first time as a focused reflection, we present 10 examples of some very heartfelt blues played with a masterful touch. We have to mention that on each of these sessions, legendary blues drummer Chico Chism laid down his classic Chicago beat and Johnny Rapp provided some amazing support guitar work.

01. No More Doggin'
02. Long Time Coming
03. Aw Shucks Baby
04. Possum Up A Tree
05. Natural Ball
06. I Held My Baby Last Night
07. Baby Don't You Tear My Clothes
08. Snakes Crawls At Night
09. Talkin' About You
10. Nappy's Driftin' Blues

Note:
This is not my rip.
My thanks to the original uploader (whoever that may be).

♪♬♫ ENJOY! ♪♬♫

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
105.94 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Kid Ramos & Bob Corritore - 2012 - The Phoenix Blues Sessions (Limited Edition) [mp3@320]