Kill Me Three Times 2014 HDRip XviD AC3

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on March 26, 2015 by MeDjai03in Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: DVDRip

Kill Me Three Times 2014 HDRip XviD AC3 (Size: 365.01 MB)
 Watch Kill.Me.Three.Times.2014.HDRip.XviD.ac3365.01 MB

Description

Professional hit-man Charlie Wolfe finds himself in three tales of murder, blackmail and revenge after a botched contract assignment.

A compulsive gambling man-child of a dentist, indifferent and strangely philosophical hit-man, plucky yet unlucky surfer girl, scheming and invasive chief of police, jealous and possessive playboy husband, studly yet brain-dead mechanic, money-grubbing Lady Macbeth of an administrative assistant, and beautiful, moonlit strands of Australian ocean shorelines, combine in this enthralling, dark and loopy comedy. Each of the incompatible and mismatched characters wants what the others have, and cannot see that they may have enough inside and around themselves. "I am sick and tired of having barely enough," pleads one "I want more, and so should you." "You don't love me," laments another, "you just want to control me." They double cross, misunderstand and backstab each other until only one of them is left standing. Simon Pegg, always entertaining in his repeat roles as a hapless and conniving conman, performs skillfully again here as the hit-man. Despite its brevity and a certain amount of shallowness, the film is engaging, insightful and fulfilling. Seen at the 2014 Toronto International Film Festival.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
365.01 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Kill Me Three Times 2014 HDRip XviD AC3

Trailer