Killing Floor (Jack Reacher #1) by Lee Child - epub - zeke23

seeders: 8
leechers: 1
Added on October 24, 2015 by zeke23in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Killing Floor (Jack Reacher #1) by Lee Child - epub - zeke23 (Size: 405.2 KB)
 killingflo_fZHLRRmT.epub405.2 KB

Description

Killing Floor (Jack Reacher #1)
by Lee Child (Goodreads Author)
4.02 of 5 stars
4.02 · rating details · 132,357 ratings · 6,188 reviews 23
Ex-military policeman Jack reacher is a drifter. He's just passing through Margrave, Georgia, and in less than an hour, he's arrested for murder. Not much of a welcome. All Jack knows is that he didn't kill anybody. At least not here. Not lately. But he doesn't stand a chance of convincing anyone. not in Margrave, Georgia. Not a chance in hell.

The killing floor was the first Child's book I read, and I liked it so much that I went looking for his books in all the used book stores I could fined. So they weren't in order. Each story in complete and builds on Reacher's character. So you could read them any way you would like. What have you read so far?

Killing Floor was an immediate success and launched the series which has grown in sales and impact with every new installment. The first Jack Reacher movie, based on the novel One Shot and starring Tom Cruise and Rosamund Pike, was released in December 2012.

Lee has three homes—an apartment in Manhattan, a country house in the south of France, and whatever airplane cabin he happens to be in while traveling between the two. In the US he drives a supercharged Jaguar, which was built in Jaguar's Browns Lane plant, thirty yards from the hospital in which he was born.

Lee spends his spare time reading, listening to music, and watching the Yankees, Aston Villa, or Marseilles soccer. He is married with a grown-up daughter. He is tall and slim, despite an appalling diet and a refusal to exercise.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
405.2 KB
seeders:8
leechers:1
Killing Floor (Jack Reacher #1) by Lee Child - epub - zeke23