KIM KARDASHIAN: HOLLYWOOD v2.1.0 [Mega Mod] Android

seeders: 42
leechers: 10
Added on November 12, 2014 by .BONE.in Games > Android
Torrent verified.

KIM KARDASHIAN: HOLLYWOOD v2.1.0 [Mega Mod] Android (Size: 64.04 MB)
 obb.rar50.96 MB
 Kardashian_2.1.0.apk13.09 MB

Description

KIM KARDASHIAN: HOLLYWOOD v2.1.0 [Mega Mod]
Requirements: 2.3+
Overview: Join KIM KARDASHIAN on a red carpet adventure in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood! Create your own aspiring celebrity and rise to fame and fortune!

⋆ CREATE YOUR OWN STAR and customize your look with hundreds of style options, including Kim Kardashian’s personal picks!
⋆ STAR in a huge interactive adventure as you encounter other celebs, dedicated fans, persistent paparazzi… and even hang out with Kim herself!
⋆ RULE THE RED CARPET as an A-list movie actor, cover model, fashion designer and more – what you do is up to you!
⋆ TAKE OVER L.A. in a virtual world complete with exclusive clubs, upscale boutiques, and luxury homes! Travel to New York City and Miami!
⋆ DATE AND DUMP CELEBS at the best parties and hottest clubs! Flirt and become the next huge celebrity power-couple!
⋆ BRING YOUR FRIENDS ALONG FOR THE RIDE using Facebook – help each other rise to fame, compare styles, send gifts, and see who can be the biggest star!

What's New
HUGE new update! Kim’s going on a trip to Australia, and you can join her in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood!
⋆ Use the new photo option (in the Kustomization screen) to shoot and share your looks!
⋆ Earn stars by climbing the new Top Couples list, as you and your mate try to become the next Hollywood Power Couple!
⋆ Head to Sydney, Australia! New characters, quests... even get your own yacht!
Thanks for playing!

High-end, immersive tablet gameplay!

Hacks:
1. Infinite cash
2. Infinite stars
3. Infinite rom points
4. Infinite prof points
5. Max level
6. Anti-ban
7. Anti-signature check

This app has banner advertisements

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
64.04 MB
seeders:42
leechers:10
KIM KARDASHIAN: HOLLYWOOD v2.1.0 [Mega Mod] Android

Trailer

All Comments

to those who can't see or probably unnoticed the instruction during opening the OBB.rar, here is the instructions.

INSTALLATION:
1. Go to phone settings -> security -> enable check for Unknown sources
2. Connect your android device to PC via USB Cable
3. Copy the APK file over to /sdcard/
[3a. If "Data.rar" is included: Extract all files from Data.rar to /sdcard/Android/data/]
[3b. If "OBB.rar" is included: Extract all files from OBB.rar to /sdcard/Android/obb/]
4. Use your favourite file manager to install the APK ( https://play.google.com/store/search?q=file%20manager )
its working on my device. just follow the instruction. and everything will working just fine. i trust this uploader bcos im using same mod apk for stardom too.. ty..
instructions that when u open OBB.rar file. just follow it.. and everything works fine.
u will see when u open OBB.rar by WinRar. i dont know any other unzip file.. bcos i only use this. and got instructions there.
here is it.

INSTALLATION:
1. Go to phone settings -> security -> enable check for Unknown sources
2. Connect your android device to PC via USB Cable
3. Copy the APK file over to /sdcard/
[3a. If "Data.rar" is included: Extract all files from Data.rar to /sdcard/Android/data/]
[3b. If "OBB.rar" is included: Extract all files from OBB.rar to /sdcard/Android/obb/]
4. Use your favourite file manager to install the APK ( https://play.google.com/store/search?q=file%20manager )
I stopped Playing after I was raped on my first date with a celebrity.