Kingdom Come Deliverance v0.4

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on July 3, 2015 by IGGGAMESin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Kingdom Come Deliverance v0.4 (Size: 4 GB)
 Kingdom.Come.Deliverance.v0.4.zip4 GB

Description

Big Thanks to shman for game files

About This Game

Kingdom Come: Deliverance is an upcoming role-playing video game, set in the 15th century medieval Bohemia with a focus on historically accurate and realistic content. The game will be a single-player experience with branching quest lines and a highly interactive world encouraging emergent gameplay. Kingdom Come will feature period-accurate armor and clothing, combat techniques, and real-world castles recreated with the assistance of architects and historians. The game will also contain period music recorded by Czech masters that were taken note for note from medieval song books. Kingdom Come: Deliverance is scheduled for a Q4 release in 2015 for Microsoft Windows, OS X, and Linux. PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions have been confirmed as well for a later date.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Kingdom Come Deliverance v0.4

Trailer

Screenshots

Kingdom Come Deliverance v0.4 screenshot

All Comments

This game has a ton of potential. It looks gorgeous and the combat is actually pretty good even this early in development. There are some performance issues alongside some incredible load times(for me atleast) but for the most part it was entirely playable.
Thanks
thanks
Any chance of me playing this with my current spec?

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2310 CPU @ 2.90GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.9GHz
Memory: 6144MB RAM
Card name: AMD Radeon HD 6670
Display Memory: 4095 MB
Dedicated Memory: 2034 MB
Shared Memory: 2061 MB
I would give your specs a fair chance
But you can play it jitter-free only at medium settings
amazing graphics amazing combat system this is the new oblivion true RPG not some dumb witcher 3 bullshit
Funny... I don't remember hearing anyone say that The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt was meant to be the "new oblivion true RPG".
lol was meant to be a retarded easy rpg game for peasent Scum with downgraded graphics autistic combat system with Geralt always doing this huge circle back to try and hit the incredibly small sweet spot for picking up loot. The combat is a mess. The lock-on system is mediocre on a good day, the camera doesn't even follow you so half the time I cant even see what I'm doing and I can pretty much button mash my way through any fight with Quen. On Death March. lol FUCK YOU .
I don't think you bought the game in the first place, do you really think you're in a position to complain? If it's not your type of game then don't play it. There are plenty of other RPGs that can and will cater to your needs.
Thank you. This is a very anticipated game and it is amazing. though it is very hard on performance.
of course you have no issues, you spent 1500$ on your rig...
it worked for me (i52500k;8GBram;GTX970) 30-40 fps on high, but yeah your better of using medium settings