Kiro's Emily (Rosemary Beach #10) by Abbi Glines [wee_wiwie]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on June 22, 2015 by wee_wiwiein Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Kiro's Emily (Rosemary Beach #10) by Abbi Glines [wee_wiwie] (Size: 185.44 KB)
 Kiro's Emily - Abbi Glines.epub185.44 KB

Description

My UTorrent is always deleting my torrents after a few days or so, it's hard to keep manually dragging my torrents to seed it. If it's out of seed, do PM me and I'll seed for you. I don't take new request through pm though. Appreciate your understanding.

The year is 1992, and no one on the rock music scene is hotter than Kiro Manning, the lead singer of Slacker Demon. With a multi-platinum record, total ownership of the Billboard charts, sold-out concerts, and sinful amounts of money, Kiro can have anything—and anyone—he wants.

So when a dark-haired, conservative beauty rebuffs him at a concert after-party, his first thought is, “Who the hell does she think she is?” His second thought: “How do I make her mine?” Kiro has always loved a good challenge, but not every girl wants to get involved with a rock god. Especially this girl.

He let her go that night, but he never forgot her. And when they met again, he vowed not to give up again so easily.

As the world worshipped Kiro, he came to worship the girl, who became everything he never knew he needed. The only girl he would ever love. His Emily.

Help me seed if you can. Enjoy ~

**Requested by yahmang164

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
185.44 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Kiro's Emily (Rosemary Beach #10) by Abbi Glines [wee_wiwie]