Kiss - Dressed To Kill (1975 remastered from LP)

seeders: 6
leechers: 4
Added on January 4, 2015 by MoofieManin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Kiss - Dressed To Kill (1975 remastered from LP) (Size: 621.38 MB)
 08. She.flac84.85 MB
 05. Rock Bottom.flac77.21 MB
 01. Room Service.flac62.37 MB
 06. C'mon And Love Me.flac61.31 MB
 02. Two Timer.flac58.9 MB
 10. Rock'n'Roll All Nite.flac57.91 MB
 04. Getaway.flac56.4 MB
 09. Love Her All I Can.flac56 MB
 07. Anything For My Baby.flac53.49 MB
 03. Ladies In Waiting.flac52.95 MB
 Kiss - Dressed To Kill.txt1.72 KB

Description

Title: Dressed To Kill
Label: Casablanca
Producer: Neil Bogart, Kiss
Released: March 19, 1975
Recorded: February 1975 at Electric Lady Studios, New York City

Songlist:
01. Room Service
02. Two Timer
03. Ladies In Waiting
04. Getaway
05. Rock Bottom
06. C'mon And Love Me
07. Anything For My Baby
08. She
09. Love Her All I Can
10. Rock'n'Roll All Nite

I originally recorded this album to digital about nine years ago. I recorded from a Marantz Gold Series turntable with diamond stylus, through a Roland CPM-120 amplifier (with cardioid capabilities) into a Fostex FD-8 (24-bit@48kHz). Initially, I remastered the material to CD from the Fostex, giving it analogue-style equalisation (in a digital environment).

Recently, I ran the material off disc, through Sound Forge Pro version 10. I was able to clean it up further, doing tops and tails (the songs begin and end right on the money), removed pops and crackle, equalised it a bit further using Sony Xpress Graphic EQ (this sured up low bass and ultra trebles). Finally, I ran it through Nomad BluesTube Brickwall with a custom 'master mix leveller' that amplified and levelled to -0.4dB.

I know it's a big folder, but for anyone who loves KISS, FLAC versions of albums or even just great audio remastered from vinyl, this is premium stuff. Final files are FLAC 24bit@96kHz.

I've compared it to the FLAC version from CD (which I also have) and I find this remaster has more dynamics, psychoacoustics and is a lot warmer than the CD. I think I can safely delete the CDrip from my hard drive now!

Cheers,
MoofieMan.

Thanks to all who seed - you are the lifeblood of the system.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
621.38 MB
seeders:6
leechers:4
Kiss - Dressed To Kill (1975 remastered from LP)

All Comments

No. These are my own 'in-home studio' releases. I remastered these from the original 70's LP's (vinyl records) and they have nothing to do with any other studio.

Unfortunately I didn't get recordings of all of my LP's when I had them and have since sold my LP's. I still have Alive! as LP recordings, so I'll remaster that and put it up in the next few weeks.

Over time I might get my turntable setup happening again, acquire KISS LP's from other sources and do some more remastering of the original LP's. I love doing it and it seems obvious from the amount of people downloading this stuff, that others like it too. I'll do what I can.

Thanks for the positivity and help with seeding.