Kiss Me Twice Part 1 - [Three Little Words #2] - Lauren Hawkeye [AZW3, EPUB, MOBI] {01001001}

seeders: 14
leechers: 3
Added on November 16, 2014 by -01001001-in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Kiss Me Twice Part 1 - [Three Little Words #2] - Lauren Hawkeye [AZW3, EPUB, MOBI] {01001001} (Size: 1.01 MB)
 Kiss Me Twice Part 1 - Lauren Hawkeye.azw3377.57 KB
 Kiss Me Twice Part 1 - Lauren Hawkeye.mobi351.23 KB
 Kiss Me Twice Part 1 - Lauren Hawkeye.epub200.37 KB
 Kiss Me Twice Part 1 - Lauren Hawkeye.jpg99.52 KB
 Kiss Me Twice Part 1 - Lauren Hawkeye.opf3.22 KB

Description

image Kiss Me Twice Part 1
Volume Two in the "Three Little Words" series by Lauren Hawkeye

Metadata
ASIN: B00LMH9TPM
Publisher: Calluna Vulgaris Books
Publication date: 3/17/2014
Formats: AZW3, EPUB, MOBI
Series: Three Little Words #2
Pages: 200

Description
From New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Lauren Hawkeye comes the exhilarating conclusion to Mal, Adele and Dorian’s story—the improbable young romance that began in Three Little Words...

Adele Cavanaugh wasn’t looking for a man at all... and she found two.

Happy for the first time ever, Adele is finally moving past the tragedy that tore her world apart. But everything changes... and Adele knows that only too well. Just as soon as everything goes right, it falls to pieces yet again.

Dorian’s band gets an opportunity that will take him away from her and Mal.

Adele’s tormentors reappear.

And Malachi’s ex-girlfriend Emma wants him back.

There are too many hearts on the line... and all three question if they can make it in a world set up to run two by two.

Meet the Authors

Lauren Hawkeye

Lauren Hawkeye/Lauren Jameson never imagined that she'd wind up telling stories for a living... though when she looks back, it's easy to see that she's the only one who is surprised. Always "the kid who read all the time", Lauren made up stories about her favorite characters once she'd finished a book... and once spent an entire year narrating her own life internally. No, really. But where she was just plain odd before publication, now she can at least claim to have an artistic temperament.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.01 MB
seeders:14
leechers:3
Kiss Me Twice Part 1 - [Three Little Words #2] - Lauren Hawkeye [AZW3, EPUB, MOBI] {01001001}

All Comments

your the best thank u