KISS Meets the Phantom of the Park 1978

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on August 18, 2006 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: TVRipVHSRip

KISS Meets the Phantom of the Park 1978 (Size: 943.52 MB)
 Kiss meets the Phantom of the Park part 1 [D&D].mpg424.62 MB
 Kiss meets the Phantom of the Park part 2 [D&D].mpg518.9 MB

Description

KISS meets the phantom of the park, 1978.

A very old movie and probobly not the best ither. But for you all KISS-fans out there:

I tracked this movie down and downloaded it so it could be spread here, in the bay of piracy! Enjoy!

/TheHooligan (who once where a KISS-fan.)

Plot: The tale of rock band KISS and their efforts to thwart a diabolical plan by mad scientist Abner Devereaux. Devereaux has found a way to clone humans into robots in his laboratory at an amusement park. It just so happens that he plans to uses the KISS concert as a platform to unleash his plan on the world. KISS must use their special powers to stop him.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
943.52 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
KISS Meets the Phantom of the Park 1978

Trailer

All Comments

thanks
the sound is off...you can adjust it if you use vlc player with the letters 'j' and 'k' as shortcut keys (-150 is about as close as you're gonna get)
OK quality, like an old VHS copy. The film can also be found in the boxset "Kissology Vol.2" Disc 1.
good
good quality for a old one
i remember being 8 years old and thinking that this was the most awesomest movie. it blew anything from the beatles' crappy movies out of the sea! now, i think they were pretty crappy, but hey, it's KISS
thanks
its a cult movie, never new it existed, acting crap but worth a watch if you like kiss