KISS-Midnight Special Concert-3 Songs-LIVE HD-{DPLII384kbs}

seeders: 6
leechers: 1
Added on October 29, 2014 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

KISS-Midnight Special Concert-3 Songs-LIVE HD-{DPLII384kbs} (Size: 337.42 MB)
 KISS-Midnight Special Concert-LIVE 3 Songs-HD-{DPLII384kbs}.mp4306.03 MB
 KISS-She.mp312.34 MB
 KISS-Black Diamond.mp310.72 MB
 KISS-Deuce.mp38.32 MB
 KISS-Midnight Special Concert-3 Songs-LIVE HD-{DPLII384kbs}.txt7.68 KB

Description

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

KISS-Midnight Special Concert 1975-LIVE 3 Songs-HD

"DEUCE" "SHE" & "BLACK DIAMOND"

KISS-Midnight Special Concert Live 1975 HD
MP4 Audio total Bit Rate 644kbs
Includes all 3 songs as cd mp3 :}

Please don't download my Torrents from other than my 2 Loyal sites "KAT" and "", as there is a Torrent thief using my name and uploads on another torrent site for his profit. (I encode and share for free) Always look for "Verified" on my Torrents as I am Verified on these 2 LOYAL Sites. Loyalty is always the best policy.Be especially careful of the IP 109.193.216.134, as I have tracked this IP to a german ISP Company/Server that is a known torrent blocker/thief. use IP Tracker to see who this commpany is exactly for yourself, as there are many German seedboxes that are legit that are not connected to this Company. If you see this one IP on my torrents please block it asap!
Please register with these 2 sites using a "new" email address and use a VPN for your protection!! Feel Free to PM me on these 2 sites if you experience any problems with any of my uploads. :}

To download any of my Live in Concert Music Videos Please go here:

http://kickasstorrents.ee/user/dd53787/uploads/

Thank You! Protect Yourself! and please seed back.
Mi Casa Su Casa

The Encode or original video was a tad blurry until the final song "Black Diamond" which worked for me as that's always been my all time favorite KISS song. ;}
I must mention that C.C.'s favorite was "FireHouse" I guess she liked the spinning red lights and sirens...

KISS - "Black Diamond"
"Out on the streets for a living
Picture's only begun
Your day is sorrow and madness
Got you under their thumb

Whoo, black diamond
Whoo, black diamond

Darkness will fall on the city
It seems to follow you too
And though you don't ask for pity
There's nothin' that you can do, no, no"

In around 1975 a couple friends with of course C.C. (RIP) and I went to a multiband concert with 4-5 major Bands such as Blue Oyster Cult, of course we bought some lsd which didn't kick in till after the show was over lolol, but after the 4th band the 5th band was awhile getting on stage and everyone was getting antsy, yelling and stomping our feet, when all of a sudden this crazy make up band came on with weird makeup on and playing hard rock, (this video is almost exactly what we saw) then we were seeing flamethrowers, explosions and Simmons litterally spitting fire out his mouth and blood out his mouth!, when they finally finished wowing us, we all gave them a standing ovation (the only band to receive one that night) and we stomped on the wooden bleachers yelling encore for as long as we could, and thus KISS had come into our lives and I musta seen them at the least 6 more times! Peace.

KISS is an American hard rock band formed in New York City in January 1973. Well known for its members' face paint and stage outfits, the group rose to prominence in the mid to late 1970s with their elaborate live performances, which featured fire breathing, blood spitting, smoking guitars, shooting rockets, levitating drum kits and pyrotechnics. Counting the 1978 solo albums, Kiss has been awarded 28 gold albums to date, the most of any American rock band. The band has sold more than 40 million albums in the United States, of which 24 million have been certified by the RIAA and their worldwide sales exceeds 100 million records, making them one of the world’s best-selling bands of all time.The original 1973–80 lineup consisted of Paul Stanley (vocals and rhythm guitar), Gene Simmons (vocals and bass guitar), Ace Frehley (lead guitar and vocals) and Peter Criss (drums and vocals).
With their makeup and costumes, they took on the personas of comic book-style characters: Starchild (Stanley), The Demon (Simmons), Spaceman or Space Ace (Frehley) and Catman (Criss). Stanley became the "Starchild" because of his tendency to be referred to as the "starry-eyed lover" and "hopeless romantic". The "Demon" makeup reflected Simmons' cynicism and dark sense of humor, as well as his affection for comic books. Frehley's "Spaceman" makeup was a reflection of his fondness for science fiction and his supposedly being from another planet. Criss' "Catman" makeup was in accordance with the belief that he had nine lives because of his rough childhood in Brooklyn. Due to creative differences, both Criss and Frehley were out of the group by 1982. The band's commercial fortunes had waned considerably by that point.Their music is described by Allmusic as "a commercially potent mix of anthemic, fist-pounding hard rock, driven by sleek hooks and ballads powered by loud guitars, cloying melodies, and sweeping strings. It was a sound that laid the groundwork for both arena rock and the pop-metal that dominated rock in the late '80s." Rolling Stone's first critical review of Kiss' music in 1973 described the band as "an American Black Sabbath". "With twin guitars hammering out catchy mondo-distorto riffs and bass and drums amiably bringing up the rear," said RS of Hotter Than Hell, "Kiss spews forth a deceptively controlled type of thunderous hysteria, closely akin to the sound once popularized by the German Panzer tank division." At the same time, Bennington Banner from Rock Music magazine said, "with its members' bizarre, Kabuki-like makeup, studded black leather costumes and arsenal of on-stage firepower – both musical and literal – Kiss represents the most extreme form of hard rock in 1974.On April 11, 2014 Kiss inducted in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Though the rockers did not perform, the original four members, Gene Simmons, Paul Stanley, Ace Frehley and Peter Criss showed up to accept their place in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame during the 29th annual induction ceremony in Brooklyn.On August 11, 1999, Kiss was inducted into the Hollywood Walk of Fame, in the "Recording Industry" category. August 13 saw the nationwide premiere of a Kiss-themed motion picture, titled Detroit Rock City.

Lyrics

"Deuce"

Get up
And get your grandma outta here
Pick up
Old Jim is workin' hard this year
And baby
Do the things he says to do

Baby, if you're feeling good
And baby if you're feeling nice
You know your man is workin' hard
He's worth a deuce