KMSpico v9.2.3 Final + Microsoft Toolkit 2.5.1 Final (The Ultimate MS Products Activation Solution) [JJP_XTREME]

seeders: 23
leechers: 1
Added on May 8, 2014 by JJP_XTREMEin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

KMSpico v9.2.3 Final + Microsoft Toolkit 2.5.1 Final (The Ultimate MS Products Activation Solution) [JJP_XTREME] (Size: 52.12 MB)
 KMSpico_setup.exe2.79 MB
 ReadMe KMSpico Install.txt6.85 KB
 Microsoft Toolkit.exe49.32 MB
 read me.txt1.97 KB

Description

******************************************************************************************
KMSpico v9.2.3 Final + Microsoft Toolkit 2.5.1 Final (The Ultimate MS Activation Solution)
******************************************************************************************
By JJP XTREME

KMSpico v9.2.3 Final
- Requirements: .NET 4.0 or Windows 8/2012.

- Activate:
Windows Vista Bussines/Enterprise
Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise
Windows 8
Windows 8.1
Office 2010/2013
Windows Server 2008/2008R2
Windows Server 2012/2012R2

Run KMSpico_setup.exe
Install it.
(Optional) Create a tokens backup with the buttom: Create.
Press the Red Button.
Done.

Change Log
v9.2.3
- Fixed bugs.
- Now use 4 methods: first it use the SECOH-QAD method, if the first one failed then it use WinDivert method
if the second failed the it use TunTap method and finally if the third failed then it use online servers method.

Microsoft Toolkit - Official KMS Solution for Microsoft Products
This is a set of tools and functions for managing licensing, deploying, and activating Microsoft Office and Windows. All output from these functions is displayed in the Information Console. All functions are run in the background and the GUI is disabled to prevent running multiple functions, as they could conflict or cause damage if run concurrently. The Microsoft Office Setup Customization Functions (Customize Setup Tab), AutoKMS Uninstaller (if AutoKMS is installed), AutoRearm Uninstaller (if AutoRearm is installed), Office Uninstaller and Product Key Checker work even if Microsoft Office or Windows is not installed/supported. For information about individual functions, see the program readme.

Requirements:
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or 4.5 (Not 3.5)
Microsoft Office 2010 or Later for Office Toolkit Support
Windows Vista or Later for Windows Toolkit Support

imageimage

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
52.12 MB
seeders:23
leechers:1
KMSpico v9.2.3 Final + Microsoft Toolkit 2.5.1 Final (The Ultimate MS Products Activation Solution) [JJP_XTREME]

All Comments

Thank you.
Tnx... i hope it works
thanx
I just got a laptop with 8.1, and with all updates... I installed Office 2013 & Visio 2013, then used this copy of Toolkit to activate them, with no issues. Thanks uploader!
Thank you.
thank you