Kodi addon Backups for Windows and Android devices 09-16-2015

seeders: 3
leechers: 2
Added on September 17, 2015 by donkeygirlin Applications
Torrent verified.

Kodi addon Backups for Windows and Android devices 09-16-2015 (Size: 1.44 GB)
 Kodi addon Backups for Windows and Android devices 09-16-2015.iso1.18 GB
 kodi-14.2-Helix.exe67.82 MB
 kodi-15.1-Isengard.exe63.54 MB
 kodi-15.0-Isengard.exe63.54 MB
 kodi-15.2-Isengard_rc1.exe63.51 MB
 Backups for Windows and Android devices 09-16-2015.txt8.52 KB
 1 INSTRUKS READ FIRST HERE-- then unrar the iso and follow instruks.txt2.79 KB

Description

Backups for Windows and Android devices 09-16-2015:

Change log 09.16.2015:

-Updated modded rapier skin to address bug fixes.

-Added updated artwork downloader script to v13.0.0.

-Added three new repos.

-Podgod repo changed urls but server end has issue with md5 hashes, server will be fixed soon.

-Removed discontinued Zeus addon.

-Removed XBMCBackup addon because it doesnt work like it should.

-Replaced the thumbnail for XBMCBackup with USB/SDCARD Wizard.

-Updated instructions for windows and android devices.

-All repos and addons updated to date 09.16.2015.

Note: USB/SDCARD Wizard uses zip compression so there is no need to extract first. This method is faster but more importantly, it works.

The first run of Kodi will require time for all database files and services to boot up and run, this is normal.

TV section channels might need to be ran a couple times before the m3u server file kicks in, this is normal..

Supported Versions: Vista-Win10/Android

Password: ForFriends

Adult content is included in addon pack. Feel free to disable any addons you do not want.

Disclaimer: End user is responsible for uninstalling any Repos and Addons that might violate local governmental laws. This is only a collection of working Repos and Addons in the Backup which may or may not violate local governmental laws so it is up to the end user to do the research on their laws in their own country.

Instruks read first then unrar the iso

Next unrar The rar files for each windows and android with the password ForFriends

and follow instruks for how to install each pack on windows ore android

Enjoy streaming...

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.44 GB
seeders:3
leechers:2
Kodi addon Backups for Windows and Android devices 09-16-2015

All Comments

Hi. I get to the point where I have the iso unrared to my desktop and the 2 folders are there. I have the backup utility installed but when i enter the path to my folder i try to follow your instructions User addons, database, user addon ,thumbnails and config file to restore I'm lost. in my backup folder i have ab addon folder and a modded usb folder. i go to the addon on cant follow the path you wrote
i have all of those checked off but when I click restore a box pops up and says "Backup folder name" and its blank. The directory path is that of the unrared backup folder
anonymous please make a free acount, I hardly never reply to anonymous.
Reason to the iso is simple, rar/zip file not acceptedso I made an iso, just extrat the iso and the unrar each content of wich you want, I will continue upload both windows and android in one file (its not that big)Read instruks and follow instruks as written and all is just good...