Kraftwerk - Autobahn (Audiospectrum DVDA-V or DTS CD)

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on April 7, 2014 by rtraxin Music
Torrent verified.

Kraftwerk - Autobahn (Audiospectrum DVDA-V or DTS CD) (Size: 3.35 GB)
 Kraftwerk - Autobahn (AudioSpectrum).iso3.33 GB
 Kraftwerk - Autobahn (Audiospectrum Quad 8 to DVDA-V) back.bmp7.06 MB
 Kraftwerk - Autobahn (Audiospectrum Quad 8 to DVDA-V) inside.bmp5.74 MB
 Kraftwerk - Autobahn (Audiospectrum Quad 8 to DVDA-V) front.bmp5.74 MB
 Kraftwerk - Autobahn (Audiospectrum Quad 8 to DVDA-V) disc.bmp5.56 MB

Description

I had a request for this one. I didn't actually do this one. It was done by Audiospectrum a few years back. It is one of my favorite conversions of all-time. Part One and Two of Autobahn was edited together to create one continuous track. I made some print ready artwork. This will burn using ImgBurn for best results. This one has a DVD-A version as well as Dolby for DVD. It also contains a DTS CD version if you open the ISO.

Review by Stephen Thomas Erlewine allmusic.com 5 stars
Although Kraftwerk's first three albums were groundbreaking in their own right, Autobahn is where the group's hypnotic electronic pulse genuinely came into its own. The main difference between Autobahn and its predecessors is how it develops an insistent, propulsive pulse that makes the repeated rhythms and riffs of the shimmering electronic keyboards and trance-like guitars all the more hypnotizing. The 22-minute title track, in a severely edited form, became an international hit single and remains the peak of the band's achievements -- it encapsulates the band and why they are important within one track -- but the rest of the album provides soundscapes equally as intriguing. Within Autobahn, the roots of electro-funk, ambient, and synth pop are all evident -- it's a pioneering album, even if its electronic trances might not capture the attention of all listeners.

imageimage

Please seed and comments (or thumbs up) are always welcome.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.35 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Kraftwerk - Autobahn (Audiospectrum DVDA-V or DTS CD)

All Comments

Great torrent and an excellent quad mix on this — best of the handful of quad torrents I've listened to so far. I prefer it over the stereo mix. Many thanks!
Thanks for this release. Good quality.

Just album cover when playing. DVD with Dolby Digital 48khz and MLP/DVD-A 96khz audio only. With separate DTS 44.1kHz audio cd.

I have a few other Audio Spectrum releases. His release of Herb Alpert - Whipped Cream & Other Delights is also very good.
I already have this and it is a great conversion. The quad mix is not too shabby either given the band had no involvement and were apparently unaware of it's release.
Thanks, nice to see you
WOW!!!
clap clap clap!!!