Krause World Coins 2001-Date 7th.Ed (2013) TM

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on July 21, 2015 by Torrentsmannin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Krause World Coins 2001-Date 7th.Ed (2013) TM (Size: 167.18 MB)
 2013 Standard catalog of world coins (2001 - Date) 7th.ed. - George S. Cuhaj et al.pdf167.18 MB

Description

Krause: 2013 Standard Catalog of World Coins 2001-Date (7th Edition)
Ed.: George S. Cuhaj et al. (2012)

-------------------------------
Before you discard this as an "old edition" and search for a newer edition, keep the following in mind:
Metal prices fluctuate and the price indications in the older volumes are obviously outdated literally the day the new edition is published. BUT, where the modern issue coins are solely determined by bullion value then it easy to estimate today's market value based on current precious metal prices. Krause rarely takes into consideration "popularity" prices as seen on Downies or commercial mint prices. As soon as I have a copy of the "latest" edition, rest assured that I will upload it here.

This is the 7th edition (and the most recent copy that I have) but should you want older versions, I have several. I have previously uploaded the 5th edition - PM me if you're searching for older editions still.
-------------------------------

World Coins of the 21st Century
Step confidently into the 21st century with the substantially expanded new edition of Standard Catalog of World Coins 2001-Date. You will discover up-to-date and completely vetted values for the vast selections of the most recent coins produced and sold by today's World Mints, Central Banks and their distributors.
Featuring the knowledge of more than 100 worldwide contributors, the 7th edition is brimming with new issue coinage and extensive value revisions reflecting the burgeoning market for modern commemorative precious metal coins.

Housed in these pages of accumulated knowledge you will find:
- Current market valuations
- Universally accepted KM identification numbers
- Detailed descriptions and mintages
- Metal compositions
- Precious metal weights
- Actual coin size images

Covering a variety of current coin issues including:
- Commemorative coins of inventive shapes, sizes, color, compositions and textures
- Popular topical gold and silver commemoratives
- Circulation coins struck in durable metals for constant daily use
- Innovative coins produced in a variety of new substances

Expand your worldview—and your reference library—today!

Series: Standard Catalog of World Coins: 2001-Present
Paperback: 912 pages
Publisher: Krause Publ; Seventh Edition edition (July 13, 2012)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1440229651
ISBN-13: 978-1440229657

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
167.18 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Krause World Coins 2001-Date 7th.Ed (2013) TM