Kyndra Holley-Peace, Love, and Low Carb_The Cookbook-3 Ingredients to a Healthier You ~ Maraya21

seeders: 41
leechers: 13
Added on November 16, 2014 by Maraya21in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Kyndra Holley-Peace, Love, and Low Carb_The Cookbook-3 Ingredients to a Healthier You ~ Maraya21 (Size: 145.35 MB)
 Peace, Love, and Low Carb - The - Kyndra Holley.pdf49.71 MB
 Peace, Love, and Low Carb - The - Kyndra Holley.azw324.31 MB
 Peace, Love, and Low Carb - The - Kyndra Holley.lit23.85 MB
 Peace, Love, and Low Carb - The - Kyndra Holley.mobi23.83 MB
 Peace, Love, and Low Carb - The - Kyndra Holley.epub23.18 MB
 Maraya21 Torrents.jpg237.92 KB
 Cover.jpg228.55 KB
 metadata.opf2.32 KB
 5 mins of your precious time...txt1.94 KB
 info.txt1.36 KB
 Ebooks.txt1023 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from thepiratebay.se.txt67 bytes
 Torrent Downloaded From kickass.to.txt60 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from 1337x.org.txt57 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from H33t.to.txt49 bytes

Description

Kyndra Holley - Peace, Love, and Low Carb: The Cookbook-3 Ingredients to a Healthier You!

Authors: Kyndra Holley
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF, AZW3, LIT
Tags: Cooking
Publisher: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
Language: English
ASIN: B00GGNJGAK

Overview:
Peace, Love, and Low Carb - The Cookbook - 3 Ingredients to a healthier you! This cookbook is a mixture and wide variety of low-carb, high fat, paleo, primal, dairy-free, gluten-free, sugar-free, and even some vegetarian recipes. This cookbook is filled with mouth watering, restaurant quality dishes that will help keep you on track without feeling deprived. I took all the the old, carb-laden comfort foods I love and re-created them into lower carb versions. If you love bacon, then you are sure to love this book. This book boasts 90 recipes with the macros provided for each, a sample shopping list, a list of spice staples, a table of contents, index by ingredient and more... Each recipe has two bright color photos to accompany it.

Note: More than most of the books that i have uploaded / will upload i BUY and share (unless it is not stated)..
I bought this..

Please be aware that i want to seed 24h/d, however with a really old laptop, a connection of U:80.0 kB/s and multiple seeds
simultaneously my contribution will not be enough. Therefore, please seed what you leeched. Fair-Share

Enjoy!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
145.35 MB
seeders:41
leechers:13
Kyndra Holley-Peace, Love, and Low Carb_The Cookbook-3 Ingredients to a Healthier You ~ Maraya21