La Leyenda del tiempo (Isaki Lacuesta, 2006)

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on October 29, 2015 by nandodijesusin Movies
Torrent verified.

La Leyenda del tiempo (Isaki Lacuesta, 2006) (Size: 695.8 MB)
 La Leyenda del tiempo (Isaki Lacuesta, 2006).avi695.72 MB
 La Leyenda del tiempo (Isaki Lacuesta, 2006).srt79.32 KB

Description

Named after legendary flamenco singer Camarón de la Isla's groundbreaking record album (which, in turn, was inspired by the works of Andalusian poet, Federico García Lorca), Isaki Lacuesta's The Legend of Time melds the improvised encounters of Johan van der Keuken's ethnographic documentaries with the quotidian intimacy of Mercedes Álvarez's El cielo gira to create a understated, yet meticulously observed meditation on grief, identity, and self-expression. Composed of two, self-contained chapters capture the disparate lives of figurative outsiders from Camarón's ancestral hometown of San Fernando, Cádiz - a gypsy boy, Isra who decides to honor his father's memory by refraining from singing during the family's self-imposed period of mourning, and a young Japanese woman, Makiko who leaves her ailing father behind in order to follow in the footsteps of Camarón and learn cante by immersing herself in the culture - the film is also a lucid and thoughtful essay into the inalterable nature of change, resonance, and connectedness.

Isaki Lacuesta's second feature is the best Spanish movie of the year along with Albert Serra's "Honor de cavalleria". The starting scene awakes all your senses and maybe you could keep quiet at the end of the screening. It's a beautiful chant for loss things that Lacuesta's films like they were impossible dreams. Many great moments, some drops of Depardon, mixed with Guerin and maybe Kiarostami gave birth a masterpiece and one of the most exciting movies of the year. I am Spanish and i don't like flamenco... this wonderful film makes me doubtful. I ask myself questions about things that i believed that don't interest me. It's the effect of art. (IMDB)

File Name .........................................: La Leyenda del tiempo (Isaki Lacuesta, 2006).avi
File Size (in bytes) ............................: 729,520,128 bytes
Runtime ............................................: 1:50:22

Video Codec ...................................: XviD 1.1.0 Beta 2
Frame Size ......................................: 608x448 (AR: 1.357)
FPS .................................................: 25.000
Video Bitrate ...................................: 743 kb/s
Bits per Pixel ...................................: 0.109 bpp
B-VOP, N-VOP, QPel, GMC.............: [B-VOP], [], [], []

Audio Codec ...................................: 0x0055 MPEG-1 Layer 3
Sample Rate ...................................: 48000 Hz
Audio Bitrate ...................................: 128 kb/s [2 channel(s)] CBR
No. of audio streams .......................: 1

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
695.8 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1
La Leyenda del tiempo (Isaki Lacuesta, 2006)