Lace One-Skein Wonders: 101 Projects Celebrating the Possibilities of Lace.epub

seeders: 6
leechers: 2
Added on September 20, 2014 by erapidtubein Books > Magazines
Torrent verified.

Lace One-Skein Wonders: 101 Projects Celebrating the Possibilities of Lace.epub (Size: 25.96 MB)
 Lace One-Skein Wonders.epub25.96 MB

Description

To Read This file in PC. Install this software.

Torrent: EPUB File Reader

Being a fairly prolific knitter, and a collector of lace patterns I sometimes find that "new" pattern books either contain patterns that I already own, are so similar to ones I already have that they are almost indistinguishable, or are sometimes available free from the yarn company. And this is true of Lace One-Skein Wonders. Having said that, here is what I like about this book:
1) Having all these patterns in one easy accessible place is great. I can grab this one book and head to the yarn store.
2) Lace One Skein Wonders will solve several of my "left over" stash dilemmas. One skein of "this or that" lace weight yarn rarely gets you anywhere. I've already spotted several designs that use yarn already hanging out in my stash.
3) This book has nice sections of cowls and home accessories in lace designs - which are less well covered in my other lace knitting pattern books.

If you enjoyed the previous One Skein Wonders books, this one will fit right in. If you are new to lace knitting, this book is a very good choice. There are simple beginner patterns, and more intriguing complex patterns. But whatever you choose, you'll only be investing in one skein. That can mean $$ if you are using alpaca, silk or cashmere.

All in all, this is a keeper, and I'll be making a dozen or more designs from this book.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
25.96 MB
seeders:6
leechers:2