Lady Blue Eyes - My Life with Frank (gnv64)

seeders: 15
leechers: 1
Added on October 23, 2013 by gnv64in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Lady Blue Eyes - My Life with Frank (gnv64) (Size: 16.97 MB)
 Cover.jpg199.16 KB
 Lady Blue Eyes - My Life with Frank (gnv64).pdf7.08 MB
 Lady Blue Eyes - My Life with Frank.epub9.7 MB
 Torrent downloaded from d2.vu.txt40 bytes
 Torrent Downloaded From ExtraTorrent.cc.txt352 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from gnv64 torrents at BTS.to.txt117 bytes

Description

Lady Blue Eyes: My Life with Frank
by Barbara Sinatra with Wendy Holden
Crown Archetype | May 2011 | ISBN-10: 0307382338 | ePUB/PDF | 9.69/7.08 mb

http://www.amazon.com/Lady-Blue-Eyes-Life-Frank/dp/0307382338
PDF conversion is mine.

Thirty years after she first heard his voice singing on the jukebox at her local drive-in, Barbara Ann Blakely heard Frank Sinatra take the wedding vows that began his fourth, final, and most enduring marriage.
In Lady Blue Eyes, Barbara Sinatra’s first public love letter to the husband she adored, she celebrates the sensational singer, possessive mate, sexy heartthrob, and devoted friend that she found in Frank. For more than two decades, Barbara was always by his side, traveling the globe and hosting glittering events for their famous friends, including presidents, kings, queens, Hollywood royalty, and musical legends. Among them were Sammy Davis, Jr., Princess Grace of Monaco, Bob Dylan, and Ronald Reagan. Each night, as Frank publicly wooed his bride with love songs from a concert stage, she’d fall in love with him all over again.
From her own humble beginnings in a small town in Missouri to her time as a fashion model and her marriage to Zeppo Marx, Barbara Sinatra reveals a life lived with passion, conviction, and grace. A founder of the Miss Universe pageant and a onetime Vegas showgirl, she raised her only son almost single-handedly in often dire circumstances until, after five years of tempestuous courtship, she and Frank committed to each other wholeheartedly. In stories that leap off the page, she takes us behind the scenes of her iconic husband’s legendary career and paints an intimate portrait of a man who was variously generous, jealous, witty, and wicked. Coupled with revealing insights about many of Frank’s celebrated songs, this is much more than the story of a showbiz marriage.
It is a story of passion and of a deep and lifelong love.

About Wendy Holden

Wendy Holden, also known as Taylor Holden, is an experienced author and novelist with more than twenty books already published including a novel plus two screenplays. She has had numerous works transferred to radio and television.
A journalist for eighteen years, ten on the Daily Telegraph, her first novel THE SENSE OF PAPER was published by Random House New York in 2006 to widespread critical acclaim. Her non-fiction titles have chiefly chronicled the lives of remarkable subjects, such as her latest collaboration with Barbara Sinatra, widow of Frank, in LADY BLUE EYES to be published in March 2011, and Pauline Prescott wife of the Deputy Prime Minister in SMILE THOUGH YOUR HEART IS BREAKING. She also wrote the memoir of the only woman in the French Foreign Legion in TOMORROW TO BE BRAVE and chronicled the life of the mother of a woman killed after marrying a Sudanese warlord in TILL THE SUN GROWS COLD. She co-wrote A LOTUS GROWS IN THE MUD, the memoir of actress Goldie Hawn, a New York Times and Sunday Times bestseller, and HEAVEN AND HELL, the life story of guitarist Don Felder of The Eagles.

CONTENTS
Preface
Prologue: A Very Good Year
ONE The House I Live In
TWO New York, New York
THREE Luck Be a Lady
FOUR All or Nothing at All
FIVE Fly Me to the Moon
SIX Angel Eyes
SEVEN Where the Air Is Rarefied
EIGHT The Tender Trap
NINE Love and Marriage
TEN You Make Me Feel So Young
Photo Insert
ELEVEN Come Rain or Come Shine
TWELVE I Get a Kick Out of You
THIRTEEN What Now My Love
FOURTEEN Body and Soul
FIFTEEN That’s Life
SIXTEEN Stormy Weather
SEVENTEEN You Will Be My Music
EIGHTEEN Put Your Dreams Away
Epilogue: The Best Is Yet to Come

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
16.97 MB
seeders:15
leechers:1
Lady Blue Eyes - My Life with Frank (gnv64)