Lady in the water V2 fanedit

seeders: 1
leechers: 2
Added on January 17, 2016 by Macs-Voltagein Movies
Torrent verified.

Lady in the water V2 fanedit (Size: 1.22 GB)
 Lady in the water V2.mp41.22 GB

Description

lady in the water. V2

Such suck. Many many crap too much. Brain not so good anymore

But, since I get movies for presents stuff happens.

So to my surprise, Paul Giamatti is the main character.

I no not know this. Wow he sure can act. I seen him in that wine movie and he rocked.

So how did he get attached to this movie? Meh, life choices can be tough. With the success of the past blockbusters under his belt (Mr M knight himself), there is always a chance of another one. So I can see how this can happen.

Anyway this supposed to be a fairytale is it? Ok, then why is there moments where you can tell the director is talking right to a certain group of people by way of this flick that you paid money for?

I can't grasp how much this seems like a misstep because of uncontrollable emotions on the part of the director. I mean, get over it and put that energy towards the project.

Such ego. Many fail. Now joke instead of good. Internet dog does not approve.

I can go on about how much this flick has bad.

The one small, hardly there savior is the acting and the music and the willingness for something to watch. Oh I am not good at math by the way.

Paul Giamatti can act. Oh man if this guy was a plastic bag, he could convince you he was made of paper with his style of acting.

Color me stupid but he could make a good John Mclean. No really. Give him that white t-shirt, a gun, some lines about being in the wrong place at the right time and bam! Reboot. Yippi Keye A all the way to the bank. lol

So anyway, back to earth.

added scenes in beginning to show how boring life is for the hero. - V2

M knight has mostly been removed, the group scenes with the tenants have been reduced, the plot now unfolds by following Paul Giamatti's character, and some characters now are introduced slowly.

The movie flows better but still sucks for story.

As a quick distraction to see how one actor can actually charm a movie into existence, to actually get you to care one tiny bit, even if it is a small one, it's Paul Giamatti.

This edit exists because of his acting, man he is good. Makes you actually WANT this movie to be better.

Now the flick kinda feels like it needs more scenes, like a good low budget b movie flick.

And it has Paul Giamatti.

If only he could direct. . . .

Please remember to own a copy before you download!

1 hr 18 min
dvd to 720p

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.22 GB
seeders:1
leechers:2
Lady in the water V2 fanedit