Lamb Of God - Music From The Film As the Palaces Burn [OST] (2014) [Gorgatz]

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on February 27, 2014 by Gorgatzin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Lamb Of God - Music From The Film As the Palaces Burn [OST] (2014) [Gorgatz] (Size: 115.72 MB)
 13 Reclamation.m4a14.52 MB
 10 Ashes Of The Wake.m4a11.63 MB
 11 Remorse Is For The Dead.m4a10.89 MB
 08 Walk with Me In Hell.m4a10.04 MB
 04 The Faded Line.m4a9.64 MB
 12 Omerta.m4a9.61 MB
 09 Ghost Walking.m4a9 MB
 03 Desolation.m4a7.72 MB
 06 Laid To Rest.m4a7.65 MB
 02 Redneck.m4a7.28 MB
 01 Descending.m4a7.03 MB
 05 Purified.m4a6.44 MB
 07 The Passing.m4a4.05 MB
 Cover.png229.2 KB

Description

- I N F O -

Lamb Of God have released a compilation of their songs featured in their new documentary film, “As The Palaces Burn“. The 13-track companion album is titled Music From The Film “As The Palaces Burn”

The effort is currently available through iTunes and more. However, a special edition is being readied for a March 18th release date and will come with an exclusive film poster that you can get your name included upon.
Proceeds from that will go towards the Innocence Project—an organization which helps “raise awareness and funding to free the innocent and reform the criminal justice system.” If you’re interested in getting your name immortalized on a piece of Lamb Of God merch while also helping out a good cause, head here.

Lamb of God front man Randy Blythe and his heavy metal band set out to make a concert film, "As the Palaces Burn," but somewhere along the way it became a courtroom drama.
The rockers were in the midst of a cross-Europe tour with documentary cameras in tow on June 27, 2012, when Blythe was arrested in conjunction with the death of a fan at one of their shows in the country two years earlier.
Plucked off a plane by police upon the band's arrival in Prague, Blythe was charged with manslaughter stemming from the death of 19-year-old Daniel Nosek, a fan who fell off the stage and died from a resulting head injury.
"I was suddenly dropped in a black hole," the 43-year-old rocker tells The News of his five week hellish ordeal in Prague's Pankrác Prison chronicled in "As the Palaces Burn," opening in New York on Friday.

"There's no Internet in prison, there are no cellphones; very quickly you realize what you feel you're entitled to have as a member of a modern Western society is in fact not the case whatsoever.
"I only knew that in the Czech Republic it was a very big news story because I'd see my picture on the front page of Czech newspapers in prison, which I couldn't read."
Lamb of God's legal team paid the $400,000 bail, but it took weeks to convince the court that Blythe would keep his promise to return to the country for the trial in a few months.

For the "Ghost Walking" singer, returning to face a potential two decades of incarceration was never in doubt. Though he has no memory of ever pushing Nosek off the stage, as he was accused of doing, Blythe says he felt he owed his late fan's family some sense of closure over the loss of their only son.
Just as importantly for Blythe, who describes himself as a former "rampaging alcoholic," whose legendary booze-filled benders almost broke up the band several times, running away from his problems is what had originally led him to the bottle.

"I happened to be sober for a year or two before this happened," he says. "Having to face my fear and get back on that plane to go back to Prague and go to court, for me it was almost an act of self-preservation.
"Because if I had not done that, then I would be turning my back on my truth, on what I knew would be the right thing to do. I would've felt so bad internally that I would have probably would have eventually turned to the only thing that had ever given me any relief from problems before and that was a bottle of alcohol.

"From there I would've died. So in a sense, I'm not some super-noble dude, there was also some self-interest involved," he says in a soft-spoken voice that belies his intense, gravel delivery on stage.
"But I also knew that If I'm over there, and if they eventually find me guilty and if the bailiff comes and says, 'OK, you're going to go to prison,' I'm not going to call SEAL Team 6," he adds.
Defense lawyers argued that if there was any contact, Blythe would have merely pushed the fan away from the band after a breakdown in the venue's security allowed unruly concertgoers to storm the stage.

The three-judge panel agreed and Blythe left the court on a year ago this March 5 as a free man.

Watching "As the Palace Burns" director Don Argott's coverage of the events has been as educational for Blythe as it will be for moviegoers.
Particularly moving was listening to his bandmates and his fans getting emotional about his legal plight before the band's first show after Blythe was released on bail.

As Lamb of God takes the stage at the August 2012 Slipknot festival show in Des Moines, Iowa, the crowd can be heard chanting his name so loudly that it made his chest vibrate.

"There's a lot of love out of that audience and that was intense, man," says Blythe. "When you have that 40,000 to 50,000 people yelling your name, you feel it, quite literally. As the sound waves travel your way, you can feel it when you walk out on the stage."
Blythe's experiences haven't just made a riveting documentary; since the band finished their Resolution Tour recently, he's been hard at work on a book.
He's also been tightening up a country song about being behind bars for his good friend Hank Williams III.
"I figured if I'm ever going to write a country song, the time to write it would be when I'm actually in prison," says Blythe, laughing. "It's not like some sort of metaphor, for me. It's 'OK, this is what it's like to be in prison."

- T R A C K L I S T -

01. Descending
02. Redneck
03. Desolation
04. The Faded Line
05. Purified
06. Laid To Rest
07. The Passing
08. Walk With Me In Hell
09. Ghost Walking
10. Ashes of the Wake
11. Remorse Is For The Dead
12. Omerta
13. Reclamation

Format: M4A VBR - 256 kbps
Genre: Groove Metal, Metalcore
Size: 115.72 MB

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
115.72 MB
seeders:4
leechers:0

All Comments

good quality, but i tought it was the live versions of the songs, it's just studio songs