Latshaw Systems Karaoke Suite

seeders: 7
leechers: 0
Added on December 8, 2013 by Esmir54in Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Latshaw Systems Karaoke Suite (Size: 19.57 MB)
 KJ File Manager.exe1.51 MB
 KJFileManager.exe3.84 MB
 How to login to Kickass.to.txt849 bytes
 Song List Generator.exe561.5 KB
 SongListGenerator.exe4.64 MB
 Karma.exe7.41 MB
 Instructions.txt1.08 KB

Description

Manage your karaoke shows with ease. Clickless search, drag-n-drop functionality, and many other unique features designed to bring you the most simplified management of your karaoke shows. Karma is the culmination of years of research in observing virtually every known method of running karaoke shows on the PC, to produce a product that is both robust yet simple to use and time saving. Karma eliminates many time wasting tasks to free you up for more enjoyable things like interacting with the crowd or even taking a break!

- Superior Sound Quality - Utilizes the BASS® audio engine for flawless audio quality and key changes without low end distortion.
- Simplified Song Search - No need to take the time to drag your mouse to the search box. Just start typing!
- Drag and Drop songs and singers with ease. Change a singer's position in rotation by a simple drag and drop, and watch the playlist order automatically change to suite the new rotation order!
- Automatic Playlist sorting on any song add or rotation change. Any queued DJ music automatically stays in place while songs assigned to singers are automatically sorted around them.
- Auto-Play / Auto-Pitch - Set pitch ahead of time for individual songs to automatically be set when the song is played. Set DJ music to Autoplay one after another with automatic crossfade so you can take a break without worry.
- Panel Layout insures no window will ever overlap another during your show and all show related controls are always onscreen. Panels can be arranged in one of 64 different layouts, and then personally sized to fit your custom screen needs.
- On-The-Fly CDG timing - Ever have the lyrics ahead or behind the music? Karma's proprietary CDG Synch control can be changed on the fly.
- Version Changer - Singer didn't want to sing THAT version? Click the "Now Playing" bar and view all of the available versions for a quick change.
- Video Support for AVI, MPEG, and WMV videos (requires a codec pack that supports DirectShow for Vista and XP. Additional codec not required with Windows 7 or 8)
- Video Support for MP4 videos (requires MP4/H264 directshow codec pack. Either Shark 007 codec pack or 3ivx MPEG-4 codec)
- 10-band graphic equalizer with 30db range (+/- 15db), Automatic Crossfader, MPX routing, and more!

KJ FILE MANAGER

Easily manage your karaoke, video, and audio files and correct title errors easily with powerful batch editing. Supports the most common standard naming formats. Automatically auto-corrects for underscores and capitalization, swap Title and Artist, shift, split, and replace field data on multiple files at once, automatically keeps zip content file names (mp3 & cdg files) in synch for MP3+G zipped files, exports and converts to many format combinations, and more!

- Rename and make corrections on multiple files at once
- Automatically corrects for capitalization, underscores, and excess spacing errors
- Preview and play files instantly.
- Export and convert to different naming formats
- Easily convert between Zipped and Unzipped formats
- Writes MP3 ID tags (both version 1 and version 2.1 tags, even for zipped MP3+G files)
- Powerful "Find / Replace" tool for correcting common mistakes across multiple files
- Search Filter for narrowing down viewable tracks to specific artist, title, disc, or keyword/phrase
- Duplicate finder for locating song duplicates by same artist or by same artist and disc manufacturer.

SONG LIST GENERATOR

Generate professional song books from your MP3, MP3+G karaoke, or video files in just a few clicks! Song List Generator simply reads the music files right from your hard drive and creates a printable book of songs, sliced and diced any way you want (by Artist, Title, DiscID, multi-column, various font sizes, custom messages, custom paper and margin sizes). Exports to PDF format that you can have professionally printed or posted on your web site to download! Advanced users can export raw song data to Microsoft Excel® for further processing. If you use binders with punch holes and want to print double sided, Song List Generator can alternate the left and right margins on odd/even pages for maximum space on each page.

- Reads the files right from your hard drive. No database maintenance required! Reads either file name format or MP3 ID tag.
- Save space by adjusting font size and generating multiple columns per page
- Save space in your karaoke song books by eliminating song duplicates and displaying the different versions all on the same line
- Utilize the maximum space on your pages with adjustable margins
- For pages with binder punch holes, alternate left and right margins on odd and even page numbers for double sided printing
- Automatically correct for underscores and common capitalization problems
- Supports AAC AIF AVI BIN DIVX FLAC FLV GVI KAR KFN KMA KMF KOK M4A MID MOV MP3 MP3+G MP4 MPG MPEG OGG RA RAM ST3 VOB WAV WMA WMV ZIP

INSTALLATION NOTES

INSTALL, BUT DO NOT RUN IT YET.
COPY THE CRACK AND PASTE IT INTO THE PROGRAM'S DIRECTORY, REPLACING THE EXISTING .exe FILE.
ENJOY IT.
IF YOU LIKE IT ... BUY IT!

HELPFUL HINTS

Once cracked, you will have the full version of the program. NO NEED TO UPDATE EVER.
KARMA - This app has every feature your existing hosting software has and every feature you wish it had. I came across it when I was on a quest to find something like CompuHost and was pleased to find that it's even better.
KJ FILE MANAGER - Finally, a program that allows you to clean up your database once and for all. It's got the ability to batch change thousands of files with a keystroke or a single click. One word of warning though ... there is no undo feature. I would consider it wise and even mandatory that you have a full back up of your karaoke, dj and video libraries in case you wipe out a whole mess of track infos with an errant click.
SONG LIST GENERATOR - I HATE karaoke songbooks with addendum after addendum after addendum. This app simply reads your database and creates an A-Z songbook by artist or title or both. As long as you've organized all your tracks with KJ FILE MANAGER first, you can create a beautiful songbook whenever you want. Even if you decide not to print off new songbooks, you can create one, convert it to a .pdf file with this app and post it to your website for folks to peruse or even download onto their own pc, laptop, tablet or smartphone. Although I obviously have all my media in my KARMA database, I have found it useful for lots of reasons to filter out most of the dirty parodies, gospel, holiday, foreign language tracks, etc from the songbooks ... mostly to keep the size of the songbook more managable.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
19.57 MB
seeders:7
leechers:0
Latshaw Systems Karaoke Suite

All Comments

Great tnx 4 sharing
New stuff to try. Thanks
Thank you for these uploads. They work great, except for the song list generator, which you re-uploaded a working version.
Here's the link for the working version. http://kat.cm/song-list-generator-3-5-2-karaoke-t8390723.html
Now I'm off to make some song books.

Angel
No trial, full crack.. just copy crack file in to installation folder.
many thanks my friend!!