Laughter voices - Laughing sounds CD (voice laugh sound esoteric spiritual smile mind health joy

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on August 20, 2007 by in Music
Torrent verified.

Laughter voices - Laughing sounds CD (voice laugh sound esoteric spiritual smile mind health joy (Size: 323.25 MB)
 !keywords.955 bytes
 adult.0 bytes
 adults.0 bytes
 blithe.0 bytes
 bobbish.0 bytes
 CANT.0 bytes
 CD.0 bytes
 cheer.0 bytes
 cheerful.0 bytes
 cheerfulness.0 bytes
 Description.nfo1.7 KB
 laughing_cd_playlist.m3u201 bytes
 laughing_cd_track1.rar14.08 MB
 laughing_cd_track2.rar19.11 MB
 laughing_cd_track3.rar21.18 MB
 laughing_cd_track4.rar19 MB
 laughing_cd_track5.rar26.49 MB
 laughing_cd_track6.rar19.63 MB
 laughing_cd_track7.rar14.62 MB
 laughing_cd_track8.rar189.14 MB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt47 bytes
 tracked_by_h33t_com.txt0 bytes

Description

Music : Other : Lossless

------------------------------------------------------

**** Laughter CD - Laughter is the best Medicine *****

------------------------------------------------------

Play the CD each day to improve your health and happiness.

A perfect unique gift for you, your friends and family.

"Laughed till I cried! This CD is wonderful tonic"

# Laughter stimulates circulation.

# Produces a sense of well-being.

# Exercises the face and stomach muscles.

# Stimulates the production of endorphins.

# Provides more oxygen to the brain.

# Helps the immune system.

So simple to use. Play the CD and feel the wonderful happy effects.

Is used by laughter therapists worldwide. Laughter is the best medicine.

"A unique wonderful happy gift "

This new version of the CD is 60 minutes of pure laughter (nothing else but laughing).

In fact it is 30 different types of laughter combined. High pitch, low pitch, belly laughter, giggles you name it, it's there.

This CD is great for everyone, and children just love it.

They just can't stop giggling.

Laughter is such a good tool, if you can make someone laugh and forget the pain, it's a bonus - Sylvia Buckingham, child health expert

Recommendations for a healthy heart may one day be exercise, eat right and laugh a few times a day - Dr Michael Miller, University of Maryland

I haven't stopped giggling for the last hour or so! The quality is excellent and was really impressed. I'll definitely be doing more business with you in the near future - Tony Adams

My family all sat down after dinner and listened to it together for the first time. My 12 year old literally rolled on the floor laughing. We all were tickled to pieces - Phyllis

----------------------------------------

keywords:

blithe bobbish cant cd cheer cheerful cheerfulness cheery child childrens chirpiness chirpy comic

disc discs droll esoteric esoterical esotery frolic frolicksome frolicsome fun gaiety galliard game gamesome gay

glad gladsome glee gleeful happiness happy heal health healthful healthy heartsome hilarious human humans humoristic

humour humoursome jauntiness jaunty jocant jocose jocular jocund jocundity jollity jolly jovial joy joyance joyful

joyous laugh laughing laughings laughs laughter laughters man men mental merriment merriness merry mind mirth mirthful

mirths noise noises pleasantry psyche psychic rejoiceful rejoicing ring rings rollicking rorty smile smiley smiling

sonorities sonority soul sound sounding soundings sounds soundtrack soundtracks spirit spiritual spirituous timbre

timbres titter titters track tracks transcendence transcendency transcendent transcendental vaudy voces voice voices

vox woman women adult adults

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
323.25 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Laughter voices - Laughing sounds CD (voice laugh sound esoteric spiritual smile mind health joy