Launchbar - 5.6.1 [Intel/K]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on October 30, 2013 by BS0Din Applications > Mac
Torrent verified.

Launchbar - 5.6.1 [Intel/K] (Size: 5.56 MB)
 Launchbar 5.6.1 [k'ed].dmg5.56 MB

Description

Name: Launchbar
Version: - 5.6.1

Mac Platform: Intel
Includes: K

OS version: Mac OS X 10.6 or later

Link for more information: http://www.obdev.at/products/launchbar/index.html

LaunchBar is a smart and powerful, keyboard driven productivity utility that lets you access and control every aspect of your digital life. Whatever you want to get done on your Mac – with LaunchBar it’s only a few keystrokes away.
LaunchBar is an award winning productivity utility that provides instant access to your applications, documents, contacts and calendars, bookmarks and history, to your iTunes and iPhoto library, to search engines and so much more – just by typing short abbreviations.

It’s a file manager, a web and desktop search tool, an app launcher, a clipboard manager, a jukebox, a calculator, an information browser, … or quite simply a tremendous time saver!

WHAT'S NEW
Version 5.6.1:
Fixes an issue with multiple displays on OS X 10.9 Mavericks. :-)
Fixes an issue with 1Password integration.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.56 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Launchbar - 5.6.1 [Intel/K]

All Comments

Then buy it and stop breaking my balls people.
Maybe you're cracked then?
where is the serial? it isn't cracked. thanks.
? What ?
I went & checked after reading this & I think he may possibly be right(?) License Info tab shows there's 30 days remaining on the demo/trial period. If it is, in fact, not K'd it's no big deal. The previous version of LaunchBar was working perfectly (+ I too mainly use Alfred). Thx
Thanks for the update, esp. since I know you don't even use this app. I appreciate your selfless/thoughtfulness.
No worries man, I'm more of a Alfred kinda person but it doesn't mena I cant share other good stuff :)
Your kindness is endlessly appreciated.
ya also appreciate the upload, but ive decided im more of an alfred person as well. tried this and just couldnt see and upside compared to alfred. Thanks anyways tho