Layers Series, Books 1-3_ Alexia & Jaxson - TL Alexander [epub, mobi]-Zi

seeders: 6
leechers: 3
Added on October 13, 2015 by zi4rin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Layers Series, Books 1-3_ Alexia & Jaxson - TL Alexander [epub, mobi]-Zi (Size: 1.65 MB)
 Layers Series, Books 1-3_ Alexia & Jaxson - TL Alexander.epub621.72 KB
 Layers Series, Books 1-3_ Alexia & Jaxson - TL Alexander.jpg114.3 KB
 Layers Series, Books 1-3_ Alexia & Jaxson - TL Alexander.mobi949.05 KB
 Layers Series, Books 1-3_ Alexia & Jaxson - TL Alexander.opf6 KB

Description

--- If you enjoyed this book, please support the author by buying a copy ---

Layers Series, Books 1-3: Alexia & Jaxson
Author: TL Alexander

Book #1: Layers
Book #2: More Layers
Book #3: Beneath Layers

File Details:
FORMAT......................: EPUB (Tested on Calibre), Mobipocket (Tested on Kindle for PC)
FILE SIZE...................: 622 KB (.epub), 949 KB (.mobi)

Box-set Details:
ASIN..........................: B00U587I3Y
GENRE.......................: Fiction, Romance, Romantic Comedy, Erotica
PRINT PAGE COUNT....: 754
PUBLISHER................: Crazy Writer/TL Alexander
PUBLICATION DATE....: May 2015
SERIES......................: Layers Series, Book #1-3
SOURCE.....................: Amazon

Individual Book Details:

Book #1: Layers
ASIN.........................: B00HFKC99I
PRINT PAGE COUNT...: 233
PUBLICATION DATE...: Dec 2013
SYNOPSIS.................: Alexia Keith, self-proclaimed nerd and potty-mouth, is a beautiful, scotch drinking, complicated mess. In other words, she has issues, and the last thing she needs is her boss, Jaxson Ryan, CEO of Ryan Acquisitions, messing with her issues. She finds him hard and even harder to resist, but she must, he's off limits.
One of New York's most eligible bachelors, Jaxson Ryan, is the poster boy for the tall, hot, conceited self-proclaimed manwhores. The only thing he wants is Ryan's, Risk Manager, Alexia Keith.
What happens, when a man with a bedpost-notching waiting list, a man who thought he had it all, wants the only woman he can't have?

Book #2: More Layers
ASIN.........................: B00L6DVMVQ
PRINT PAGE COUNT...: 253
PUBLICATION DATE...: June 2014
SYNOPSIS.................: Alexia Grant wanted the happily-ever-after, the fairy-tale ending. What she got, was her heart shattered into 5.689 million pieces.
It's been over two years, 936.5 days to be exact, since she last laid her eyes on Jaxson Chase Ryan. She thought she was ready to see him, but now that he's just feet away, in a crowded elevator, she realizes she's not. Maybe she'll be ready to see him in another 12.135863024 months, maybe never.
Alexia moving her family and Grant International headquarters to New York. What was she thinking? How can she live in the same state, or even on the same continent with the man who wrecked her and still owns her shattered heart?
Jules and Nick are getting married, in Vegas. Jaxson Ryan is the best man; Alexia Grant is the maid of honor. He came to her hotel, for answers, for closure. What was he thinking? Now that she's standing just feet away, in a crowded elevator, he knows there will never be closure, because he still wants and needs her more than his next breath.

Book #3: Beneath Layers
ASIN.........................: B00TZE9HRY
PAGE COUNT.............: 275
PUBLICATION DATE...: Feb 2015
SYNOPSIS.................: Alexia Grant was so close to her happily-ever-after, all she had to do is reach out a grab it...
Jaxson Ryan was so close to having the woman, the life, he's always wanted. But that was before...
Alexia--The broken part of me--is me. It's my blood, my flesh, and my bones. It's cancer in remission, not to be disturbed. If it is, it will metastasize, it will kill me.
Jaxson Ryan--We'd gone beyond, over the hurdle that had pushed us apart so many times before. I was close to touching that place she hides from everyone, even herself, but now...
Will Alexia find her inner Cinderella?
Will Jaxson find that elusive glass slipper?
Will Alexia come out of her dungeon and put that glass slipper on?
Will they find their happily-ever-after?
They just might. But...like everything in their complicated crazy-assed lives it won't be easy.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.65 MB
seeders:6
leechers:3
Layers Series, Books 1-3_ Alexia & Jaxson - TL Alexander [epub, mobi]-Zi