Leah Atwood - (Modern Conveniences 1) - Love in a Fix - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub

seeders: 11
leechers: 1
Added on January 26, 2016 by Wildwielderin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Leah Atwood - (Modern Conveniences 1) - Love in a Fix - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub (Size: 224.11 KB)
 Leah Atwood - (Modern Conveniences 1) - Love in a Fix.epub224.11 KB

Description

Any problem with my uploads, or if they need re-seeding, please PM me - I rarely if ever get time to look at comments on my torrents,
but I will ALWAYS respond to Private Messages on the same day - I stand by my torrents 100% and will do anything it takes to get them to you:)

January 26, 2016 - English - Romance - EPub

Modern Conveniences- a new series featuring contemporary marriages of convenience.

Despite Lyndsey Allen's best efforts to stay afloat, she faces foreclosure. With a young child to consider she needs a miracle and quick, but pride won't let her accept money from a longtime friend.

When Shep Patterson promised his best friend that he'd look after Lyndsey should anything happen to him, he never imagined that would include marriage, yet a proposal slips from his mouth.

Lyndsey accepts his proposal, shocking them both. Will their marriage of convenience hold just as many surprises?

A KAT Trusted Fiction Elite Uploader

Thanks to Original Uploader if not me:)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
224.11 KB
seeders:11
leechers:1
Leah Atwood - (Modern Conveniences 1) - Love in a Fix - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub