Leah McFall & The Voice UK (2013) Plus More VBR

seeders: 8
leechers: 3
Added on June 23, 2013 by farth2in Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Leah McFall & The Voice UK (2013) Plus More VBR (Size: 113.16 MB)
 20 Sing Me The Blues.mp37.6 MB
 16 Frills And Fur.mp36.8 MB
 10 I d Rather Go Blind.mp36.6 MB
 21 Hello.mp36.23 MB
 15 Suit Tie ( feat BeatFox).mp36.11 MB
 24 1+1.mp36.08 MB
 23 One of those Summers.mp35.93 MB
 19 Ordinary People.mp35.67 MB
 22 Mama Said.mp35.52 MB
 18 Love Her for Her Fire (Live DEMO).mp34.72 MB
 14 O Come Emmanuel.mp34.59 MB
 12 RIP ( feat BeatFox).mp34.55 MB
 06 Rapture - Cleo Higgins, Leah McFall, Will.i.am - Semi-Finals.mp34.34 MB
 08 Bang Bang - Will.i.am and Leah (Duet) - The Live Finals.mp34.27 MB
 25 As Long As You Love Me ( feat BeatFox).mp33.89 MB
 11 Cracks In Her Smile.mp33.77 MB
 17 Get on the Bus.mp33.46 MB
 04 I Will Survive - Quarter-Finals.mp33.39 MB
 07 I Will Always Love You - The Live Finals.mp33.39 MB
 13 I Will Survive (Studio Version).mp33.09 MB
 05 Killing Me Softly - Semi-Finals.mp33.08 MB
 09 Loving You - The Live Finals.mp32.89 MB
 02 The Way You Make Me Feel - Leah McFall Vs CJ Edwards - Battle Rounds.mp32.74 MB
 01 R.I.P. - Blind Auditions.mp32.3 MB
 03 Loving You - The Knockouts.mp32.1 MB
 Leah McFall.jpg62.65 KB

Description

Leah McFall & The Voice UK Plus More

Year 2013

Tracks
01 R.I.P. - Blind Auditions
02 The Way You Make Me Feel - Leah McFall Vs CJ Edwards - Battle Rounds
03 Loving You - The Knockouts
04 I Will Survive - Quarter-Finals
05 Killing Me Softly - Semi-Finals
06 Rapture - Cleo Higgins, Leah McFall, Will.i.am - Semi-Finals
07 I Will Always Love You - The Live Finals
08 Bang Bang - Will.i.am and Leah (Duet) - The Live Finals
09 Loving You - The Live Finals
10 I d Rather Go Blind
11 Cracks In Her Smile
12 RIP ( feat BeatFox)
13 I Will Survive (Studio Version)
14 O Come Emmanuel
15 Suit Tie ( feat BeatFox)
16 Frills And Fur
17 Get On The Bus
18 Love Her for Her Fire (Live DEMO)
19 Ordinary People
20 Sing Me The Blues
21 Hello
22 Mama Said
23 One of those Summers
24 1+1
25 As Long As You Love Me ( feat BeatFox)

Leah McFall (born 1 July 1989) is a Northern Irish singer-songwriter and fashion student, born and raised in Newtownabbey, Northern Ireland. She was a runner-up on the second series of The Voice UK. She considers Stevie Wonder, Etta James, Rickie Lee Jones, Jill Scott, Rosie Thomas and John Martyn as her musical influences.
Leah began her singing career at her local church at the age of six. She was a pupil at Antrim Grammar School. She now currently resides in London. During her childhood she listened to Motown, jazz, gospel, folk and pop music which was played around the family home. Leah was influenced by all she heard, and this is reflected in both her vocal and song writing style.[She has a five octave vocal range. After years of gigging around Northern Ireland, Leah uprooted to London to follow her dream.After just six months there, she was playing at the world famous Ronnie Scott's Jazz Club.
Music career
2013: The Voice UK and first chart success
In her blind audition McFall sang the Rita Ora hit "R.I.P". Coaches will.i.am and Jessie J turned round in a bid to add Leah to their teams. Jessie was the first to turn around, while Will waited until the very last moment to press his button.She chose to join Will's team. In the battle round Leah sang against fellow Team Will artist CJ Edwards. The pair duetted on the Michael Jackson classic "The Way You Make Me Feel". Will chose to take Leah through to the Knockout rounds. In the Knockout round will.i.am gave his Fast Pass to McFall and she performed Minnie Riperton's Lovin' You.In her first live show on 7 June 2013 Leah sang 'I Will Survive' by Gloria Gaynor. Her performance wowed the judges and her studio version charted at number 16 on the UK Singles Chart with just 24 hours of sales, selling 19,213 copies of the track between Friday evening and the close of the chart week on Saturday night. A week later it climbs to number 8. McFall performed the Fugees' version of Killing Me Softly in the semi-final on 15 June 2013. The result was revealed later on during the broadcast that McFall had received the most public votes and would therefore represent Team Will in the final and compete to win the recording contract prize.[
During her time in the competition she received support from Cheryl Cole, Rochelle Humes, Natasha Hamilton and Dante Santiago

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
113.16 MB
seeders:8
leechers:3
Leah McFall & The Voice UK (2013) Plus More VBR

All Comments

this is one talented lady - can't wait for her to hit it big. Will definitely buy her album.
thanks!