Learn Adobe Illustrator CC for Graphic Design and Illustration (2016) by Dena Wilson [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 4
leechers: 4
Added on February 25, 2016 by Dr.Socin Books
Torrent verified.

Learn Adobe Illustrator CC for Graphic Design and Illustration (2016) by Dena Wilson [Dr.Soc] (Size: 17.92 MB)
 Learn Adobe Illustrator CC for Graphic Design and Illustration by Dena Wilson [Dr.Soc].pdf17.92 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

Learn Adobe Illustrator CC for Graphic Design and Illustration: Adobe Certified Associate Exam Preparation by Dena Wilson
English | 2016 | ISBN: 0134397789 | 256 pages | True PDF | 18 MB

This study guide uses text integrated with video to help you gain real-world skills that will get you started in your career in graphics, design, or illustration, and lays the foundation for taking the Illustrator ACA exam. A mix of project-based lessons, practical videos, and regular assessments throughout prepares you for an entry-level position in a competitive job market.

Adobe conducted research to identify the foundational skills students need to effectively communicate using digital media tools. Based on feedback from educators, design professionals, businesses, and educational institutions around the world, the objectives cover entry-level skill expectations for each topic. The ACA exams have proved to be highly successful; Adobe reports that the total number of exams taken worldwide has reached one million since 2008.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
17.92 MB
seeders:4
leechers:4
Learn Adobe Illustrator CC for Graphic Design and Illustration (2016) by Dena Wilson [Dr.Soc]