Learn Kriya Yoga and God's Teachings of Love

seeders: 24
leechers: 0
Added on September 1, 2012 by god_naturein Books
Torrent verified.

Learn Kriya Yoga and God's Teachings of Love (Size: 3.55 GB)
 Spiritual_Treasures.tar.bz23.55 GB

Description

Kriya Yoga - God's Teachings of Love

"Spiritual Treasures - Final Edition" revised edition 30 Aug 2012 with complete Kriya Yoga teachings to learn Kriya Yoga offline in English language. Komplette Kriya Yoga Lehre in Deutsch. 39988 files, complete Kriya Yoga techniques and Jesus teachings of Love for your safe path of love home to God. Meditation techniques and spiritual advice for a happy life, marriage, relationship, daily life, family and work.
Contains the complete spiritual texts of the Cyberspace Ashram for Kriya Yoga, God and Love www.kriyayoga.com as published online from 1997 - 2012 - now for offline reading and global sharing.
Includes spiritual topics from the Blog "Secrets of Love - Solutions of Love" and most posts from the 5 forums operated by the Cyberspace Ashram as well as the hundreds of spiritual texts from the photo gallery "Philippine islands most beautiful Pictures". Totally 39988 files - may be the world's largest and most comprehensive compendium on God and Love as a gift of Love from God to all world.
Some 5000+ pictures from the Cyberspace Ashram section "Philippine islands most beautiful Pictures" in full size are available as file Spiritual_Treasures_Bonus.tar.bz2 34GB by bittorrent download.

Please check file integrity of your Spiritual Treasures - Final Edition":
Spiritual_Treasures.tar.bz2 md5sum 54d1622ea2d03c29cbce6ab7ef5ccf4a
Spiritual_Treasures.tar.bz2 sha1sum c7aa15bd77382cb9fa1515c8bc24f7f19d50038e

Spiritual Treasures on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/God.Spiritual.Treasures
and
http://www.facebook.com/cyberspace.ashram
full kriya yoga download info at
Kriya Yoga download

If you love it and use it, then please keep seeding this "Spiritual Treasures" bittorrent file.

God bless
hans neukomm
author/creator/publisher
Cyberspace Ashram www.kriyayoga.com 1997-2012

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.55 GB
seeders:24
leechers:0
Learn Kriya Yoga and God's Teachings of Love

All Comments

This is the most valuable Text in my Life.
These spiritual texts are a real treasure. Through reading and practising I learned to feel the love from god and all my life changed to the better: filled with sense, love and bliss.
The best spiritual texts I have ever found! i have benefitted a lot from practicing what is written and can only recommend this to anyone who wants to learn to love.
truly a treasure
This set of spiritual writings and teachings has completely changed my life. Over a year ago, I started reading the teachings, and I am still reading! They are continually helping me change my life for the better, as I practice the teachings more and more.
I want to tell you how much these texts about god, love and Kriya Yoga helped me and uplifted me and do so now. These texts and the Kriya Yoga technique are a healer for your soul and give you a save path of love home to god. They offer spiritual, loving solutions and spiritual clearity for all kinds of situations in life like - relationship and sex - death - job - happy life - marriage - family - how to free your soul - and all kinds of other topics and contains the full Kriya Yoga technique and Jesus teachings of Love.
This is truly a treasure of my lifetime !
Great!
2012-09-18 12:26