Learn SQL In A DAY - Acodemy.epub

seeders: 15
leechers: 2
Added on January 17, 2016 by timrichie94in Books
Torrent verified.

Learn SQL In A DAY - Acodemy.epub (Size: 144.23 KB)
 Learn SQL In A DAY - Acodemy.epub144.23 KB

Description

I made this crash course for a reason… I made this course to give YOU a solution, to give you the RIGHT system. This crash course about SQL is not only going to teach you the basics of SQL in a didactic way, furthermore, you will learn SQL WHEN you want, and more important, WHERE you want (It could even be at your home!)

I made this crash course to show you HOW you can learn SQL FASTER than you ever thought possible. I will teach YOU step by step SQL extremely quickly. I will TAKE you through a step by step guide where you simply can't get lost!

This course-book will allow you to practice, learn and deepen your knowledge of SQL in an entertaining, interactive, autonomous and flexible course.

End-of-Chapter Exercises

"Tell me and i'll forget. Show me and i may remember. Involve me and i learn". Because we know that: each SQL chapter comes with an end-of-chapter exercise where you get to practice the different SQL properties covered in the chapter. If you are determined to learn no one can stop you.

Stop procrastinating and start NOW! Learning SQL is something that is a really worth investing time. The SQL course is now available in Amazon and it is just for $2.99. This is a no-brainer!
Crash it!

Here Is A Preview Of What You'll Learn When You Download You Copy Today:

Choosing a SQL Platform
How is SQL Used in Business?
Tables
Understanding Primary and Foreign Keys
User Variables
Reading Data
Deleting Data
Changing Data
Adding Data
Joining Tables